chapter 2[meetting the vanoss crew]

Lui's Pov 

I was just walking down the street, Vanoss said I have to be at our base before the sun goes down, so I though going home early as I was walking pass by a dark valley, i see a cardbord box with something in it, I stoped, with curiousty I walk to the box and Bends down, opens the top and sees a most  adorable kitten I ever seen, it has (y/f/c="your favorite color) Fur and it's amazing pattern that it has on it's body, I pick up the box and start walking home, the kitten was still asleep, which is adorable. "I hope Boss don't mind if I take her home" I though to myself.

I continue walk to our base, our base is more of a building, and our crew is more of a company, since we do make great money, which means we are pretty wealthy, and, ah there it is, our base. it's pretty big, as I walk into our main livng room wich is on the third floor and as I ope the door, I yelled "HEY! look what I found!" the boys and my other crew menmber walks over to me to see what I got, and mini lad, H2O derliours, I am wild cat and moo. "where are the others?" I ask them

"oh, nogla is cooking right now and the others are just doing there missions" Mini answer me. "oh"

"awww! look how cute she is!!" Derlious said "yea! she is so adorbale!!" Wildcat replied. "can I hold her?? she is co cute!" Moo yelled. "hey, Moo clam down, it's only a cat" Mini said to moo, "hey what's up with all the nioses?" a voice said. Oh, it's our boss, Vanoss, he walked over and surprise to see what's in the box, I can see his eyes isn't cold anymore  , it has a warm glow, then he called out "she mine, don't touch it" "damn it!" moo growled. "wow, you like animals?" Wildcat ask "no, but this one is special" "knew it"

reader's pov

I keep on hearing people yelling in my ears, which wake me up, "god, who on earth is yelling?" I though to my self, as I open my eyes I wasn't in the side walk anymore, I was on someone elses bad, and my injured leg was also beening warrped. "oh hey, you are awake, little kitty" a man voice said, I turn around and surprise to see, it was the Vanoss crew's leader, The night owl, Vanoss. He picke me up, I try to escape but he just put me around his arams and start petting my head, I purred, Wait what, no!! stop purring, but it feels so good! "aw, you are ardorbale" Vanoss said, wait did he just call me cute? nvm..I guss no one can resit a cat like me, I slwoly feel alseep in his arm while he is petting my head, as I was contunie purring.