Chapter 8[the mission]

reader's Pov

I fall asleep on vanoss's bedroom floor, when I open my eyes again, I was on the bed...Vanoss must have put me on the bed...but I don't seem to find him anywhere in his giant building anywhere, which made me worried a bit...but what really happened last night? Vanoss and Wildcat were talking to there "private thing" and now I don't where vanoss is! great, just great..." sign" guess I will play with myself today for now...-----5 minutes later--------hmm? I hear footsteps, could it be vanoss and his crew? I will go check. 

god's Pov

while (Y/N) walked downstairs as she sees the vanoss crew has returned, she happily runs over to them and purred, Vanoss picked her up with gentle hands and pets her.

Vanoss's Pov

I saw (Y/N) runs over to me, I picked her up and pet her, she looks so adorable and... innocent, but... I am going to leave her soon...I don't wanna drag another life to Hell...just..forgot about, Evan...you don't want another life to die...right? Might just let her forget about me... "hey, guys, let's just take a short brack and then we will continue, alright?" "got it boss." said moo "I better get some drink after that hard work" "alright see you in 20 minutes," I said, after that, I turned and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed, I took a deep breath and then I said to (Y/N) "listen...(Y/N) I..might die...and you are not allowed to come." She looks shocked shock and confused "hen, I know it's pretty shocking...but I am on a very dangerous mission..and I don't want you to come...even if I died" "B-but, what mission? would make you" "listen...I know you like me, ok? And...I-I do too...it's that just...Another girl I met before you...died..because of me, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you ok?" "But you might die!" "shh...(Y/N) I am sorry you can't come ok? but...I don't want you to die because of me...I don't think I can handle this again...once more" "but, I can fight! I am not weak!" "Shh, (Y/N) you don't want them to hear us" "o-oh..sorry...but..what is the mission though?" "you promise, not to tell anyone?" "of crouse!" "Alright...I had to fight a bad guy, who was very strong...we have been fighting each other for alone time...almost 5 years now...and today we decided we end it all, today, so we today, had to kill him..either, we die, or he dies" "but, why I have never heard of him?" "Oh, do you know why there are so many crimes here?" "why?" "because of him, he is the one who is responsible for all this chaos!" "oh...so who is he?" "his fake name was *the king*, but we still don't know what his true name is" "oh...I see... so...I Might never ganna see you again? right?" "yep..." "please! let me come with you!" "no! my crews might consider you as a threat..and they might kill you..." "I can prove I am not a threat!" "but they won't believe your words, (Y/N)" "B-but.." I can see her eyes were filled with fears and worried "it's fine..just" I quickly covered her mouth with a small towel I have been keeping in my pockets "MMM!" "Shh..(Y/N) I promise I will be back ok?...shhh..." I can see her eyes slowly started closing, then the next thing I know she fell asleep, I uncover her mouth and lay her down on the bed and look at her sadly. if we didn't make it..the whole company will belong to her...I hope I left her something to live with...anyway..that took too long, I better go.

???'s Pov

hmm, looks the night owl had left his kitty alone this night.

another ???'s Pov

Yea...(???/N) shut up, we go much more things to do, come on

to be continued? ;w;