chapter 3[beening there little pet]

reader's Pov 

I finally wake up in Vanoss's arm, which made me blush madly, I can feel his six pack on my back and his breathing, He was holding me like stuff animal!, I tried to roll out of his arm without waking him, but he just pulled me back! Oh, come on! let me out! I don't want to be found out, that cats can blush!!I tried again and oh boy, I wake him up "hmm? kitty why are you up so early for? you know you still need to rest." I look back at Vanoss and meowed, that is the stupidest move, I have ever done!, but He just picked me up and walk to the kitchen and put me on the counter (this what would kitchen look like)

He then goes to opens the frige and takes a cartton of milk, then he takes out a bow, as I watches him pouring the milk into the bow, I have no idea of what's he doing, until he gives the bow to me, I was surprise by the fact that he give me this ...

He then goes to opens the frige and takes a cartton of milk, then he takes out a bow, as I watches him pouring the milk into the bow, I have no idea of what's he doing, until he gives the bow to me, I was surprise by the fact that he give me this bow of milk "yea, sorry we didn't have any cat food yet, but you must be hungry, so I guss some milk would help ya" I look at Vanoss and was amazed, for the first time, someone has been nice to me, or a cat that is me, so, I didn't hesitate and start drinking this delicious milk, after I was down drinking it,  I heard Vanoss said "gee, you must be really hungry" as he petting my head again, I purred, it feels great around him 

He then picked me up and goes back to his bedroom, and I just realize, how messy and big it was in his bedroom, there is cloth and garbage all over the ground and there is soo many games just laying on the floor, but he doesn't seem to mind, but then- " OW! Sh#T!" Vanoss had stepped on one of his game "man I really need to clean up this mess" He smiled as he continues to walk over the bed and he hugged me to sleep, I fall asleep with him, it feels warm and comfortable sleeping with him. (sorry if this chapter is kind of short ;w;)