Chapter 6 [Morning!]

Reader's Pov

When I fall asleep in Vanoss's large arms, it feels, very warm and safe, until I can feel a sunlight flashes into my eyes, It's morning already? but I feel like I just got into bed, wow, I guess time really flies, I open up my eyes, surprise to see that I am back into my cat form, and Vanoss was still sleeping beside me, I touch his face with my paw, hoping I would wake him up

Vanoss's Pov

I fell asleep...It feels great to have something to hold in my arms, and then I feel a little warm paw, touches my face, I open up my eyes slightly to see who it is, on it's (Y/N), she is back to her cat form, how cute, I pet her head, she purred, I site up while carrying her in my arms, I put her back on my bad and tell her I would go to the Bathroom to take a short shower, and then I left her and went to take my cold, morning shower. Man, did I really just sleep with her yesterday night? She does look very beautiful when she is in her human form, the soft ears, the tail and her (Y/F/C) fur-wait what am I saying, I shouldn't fall for a cat, human thing, Hero like me shouldn't have a love interest. I walk out of my shower and start dressing my self, I walk out of the bathroom and surprise to see that (Y/N) was already waiting at the door "hey" I said, she meows back, Adorable, that is the first words, that has come to my mind, I picked her up and walk downstairs, I smell pancake and bacon, I look in the kitchen and Nogla was there cooking "oh hey Vanoss, you are just in time, and I heard you got, a kitty?" "yes, yes, Of crouse I did, don't look at me like that" I look at Nogla, saying in a joking tone"oh, I see, I made some food for the little kitty, it's right on the table" "thanks" "your welcome" Nogla smiled at me, I walk back at the table with the plate of food that Nogla handed to me, there is a little bowl cooked fish, I can see her eyes sparkled, Cats always like fish, don' t they. She jumps down onto the table and starts eating those fish, I smiled and start eating my food, then I see Panda and moo cames into the kitchen"hey boss!" "hey." Moo comes in and sits next to me and ask "hey do we have any mission today? or anything special" "nothing, really, but I do want to work out at the Gym" I see (Y/N) ears straight up, guess she still doesn't realize how wealthy we are. "Oh nice, but is that little kitty going to come?" "yes, and I named her, it's (Y/N)" "oh, wow, that name sure do fists her"

hey guys, sorry for not updating the story for a long time, mainly because the school and other stuff in life have gotten in my way, anyway thanks so much for reading my story!!!