chapter 10 [Love]

god's Pov

Vanoss look back at X, there is Rage in his eyes and face "HAHAHA! Vanoss! now you have tasted the pain I once had!" Vanoss jumped and grabbing his gun, lunging at X pushing him and X onto the ground Vanoss point the gun at his stomach and yelled: "NOW YOU SHALL PAY!" Vanoss shot at X's stomach, X let out a painful scream and then slowly passed out Vanoss flop over and the lay on the floor while he hears footsteps were coming towards them...this battle had finally ended it.

reader's Pov

everything was pitch black...everything...I can't hear anything, nor smell, feel...all I can feel, hear, smell...is silence...then a light shines through into my eyes, I open my eyes...I was in the middle of a field, there is nothing but green, shiny grass around me, I stand up and look around I felt something growing on my back... its wings, and it's (Y/F/C), then I heard a voice,"I love you, (Y/N) "Vanoss?!" I turn around, but saw another girl standing next to Vanoss, who were kissing, no! I run over, trying to push away that girl, but I went through there body then suddenly, everything went white...then I open my eyes, I was in a white room, I saw Vanoss was sitting next to me, his left arm was being patched up, then he notices I have awakened from my deep slumber, he hugs me tightly, afraid to lose me "V-vanoss, you are hugging too, tight!" vanoss inmedly lets me go "o-oh! sorry (Y/N)! I was, a bit too excited there" "hen, it's alright, but is your arm alright?" you said pointing at Vanoss's arm "oh, don't worry (Y/N), my arm ganna be alright, no need to be worrying about my arm" "hen, glad to know" "you can call me Evan" "really?" "of crouse, my little neko," he said with a soft smile on his face. I blush, then I felt soft and warm lips pressed against my lips, it was V-no, it's Evan. I could feel my face heat up really quickly the kiss was warm and short, he pulled away quickly, looking at me blushing red just like me then he got closer to my face and whispers to me "(Y/N) I love you"

I AM SORRY DIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AHHHH