Chapter 4 [found out]

readers' Pov    

When I open my eyes again, Vanoss was gone and so are the others, I saw a bowl of cat food was on the ground, I suppose that was for me..but I didn't really like cat food so I ignored it, I jump down and tripped over a game, ow, that hurts, I decided that I need to clean Vanoss's room since it's so messy, I grabbed one of Vanoss's T-shirt and shorts and wear it on myself, since I left the cloth on side walk, I pick up all the grabge and clean up all the games and put them back where they belong, I did notice a camera that Vanoss left was on, but I didn't really care so I contunie on. 

When I am finally done cleaning Vanoss's room, I heard the front door open, oh no, they come back, I quickly jump back on the bed and turns back into my cat from and of crouse Vanoss Gaint T-shirt covers me, I was trying to get out until Vanoss opens his Bedroom door, "hum? when is my room clean? oh, hey kitty, getting stuck?" Vanoss says as he pulled me to put on his T-shirt." ah I see you like playing with my clothes hum?" He gently pets me as he spoke, I purred, again, cause I can't stop, it feels too good to even stop, I heard him giggles, guess he likes it too, he suddenly stands up and said "ah there it is, no wonder why I can't found anywhere." oh shoot! the camera was on when I was cleaning Vanoss room! I tried to reach for the camera but Vanoss just ignored me, and reach for the camera. "hm? Was the camera on the whole time? hun, guess I just close it for now" phew! good thing he didn't check it! I will have to delete that the video that camera takes! or else I am in big trouble. wait, here is he taking me? oh, he just put me gently on my little kitty bed "here, this is where you are going to sleep if you are going to live us ok?" I didn't respond I just meowed, and he pets my head, again "I will take that as a yes" He then walked away, with that camera in his hand! oh no..looks like I am in big trouble!

Vanoss's Pov 

As I walked out the door, I close the door behind, and I walked over to my work desk and I look at the camera, hum? it seems weird, it has a white flash, I open it and I watch the video...

Wait, did my little kitty Just Turn INTO a Human! please don't tell me she is the test subjact from thirteen years ago! oh boy...I better not tell anyone about this.."sign" this is going to be rugh isn't it....