Chapter 5[our little secret]

Vanoss's Pov(pic not be meh)

after the long paperwork, I was finally done, I look at the clock, it says "11: 34" oh shoot! I am late! , I better get back, I stand up and closed my laptop and walk back to my bedroom, My little kitty was already asleep, but...is she really the test subject from thirteen years ago?...I should ask her, there is no time to waste. I wake her up" hey, kitty, time to wake up, I got something for ya" she hen open her eyes, yawning. "hey...I know thtat..you ain't a cat...no need to be afraid..I just want to ask you something" She seemed shocked, but she nodded. "so...are you the test subject...Cat human-345Q1?"...." silence...Then she nodded "yes...I am" She spoke."oh-" "please don't hurt me! please don't bring me back to them! I-i I don't want to go back there anymore!" She suddenly bagged and cried, her tears were rivers down her face and whiskers, she was shivering in fear, pain. "hey, I didn't say that I will ok" said as I pick her up in my arms and walk over to my bed and sit down, she stopped crying and look up to me "D-do you mind...If I..turn back into my h-human from?" she said blushing "of crouse, don't mind at all and also, what is your name?" "Y/n, c-can I change now?" "of crouse" She then jumps into the blankets and comes out in her human form, which is she looks very ho-uh, I mean cute, with one of my giant T-shirt "on, so you don't have any cloth on?" "Y-yes, and, can I sleep W-with you tonight?" she said, blushing madly "of crouse," I said, trying not to blush as she is. "t-thanks...and..can we keep this as the our...little secret?" "sure" "T-thanks" I grade her waist and we both fall onto the bed "W-what are you doing!" she said, blushing even more "what, we are going to sleep together aren't we?" "F-fine..." she said as she falling sleep in my arms. She look very peaceful and calm when she sleeps, I can even hear her breathing, I put my arms around her back and fall asleep with her...From now on..We had our own little secret.

 sup guys, sorry if this chapter is short, the spring back is almost over..so the updates might be slower then usual, but i will try to daily upload, thanks for reading! i will see you guys next time