Chapter 1

Roman's P.O.V.

I woke up with a weird feeling in my chest. I did not feel like I normally did. I felt really tired like I didn't want to move.

After finally getting out of bed I noticed I wasn't in my room. I was in a dark room with an amazing, Nightmare Before Christmas poster and spider webs all over, not to mention the room was also very dark.

I finally found a mirror to try and see how bad I looked before Virgil comes back to his room and sees me. Can't look like a mess and have Mr. Perfect tease me about it forever. Can I? I thought to myself before hearing thoughts in my head making me worried.

He isn't interested

You'll blow it

Don't even try

Lay back down and forget it

You're such an idiot

He'll just leave once he sees how stupid you are

How worthless, pointless, and annoying you are.

They echoed. I thought about laying back down for a minute before I picked up the mirror and saw that I was Virgil. THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH! I thought before rushing to my room.

Virgil's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling amazing. I couldn't describe it. It made me jump out of bed and get ready to go go go. But then I noticed that the clothes in the closet weren't mine. They were...ROMAN'S!? 

I would normally panic but I felt a bit more happy about it. What the heck am I doing in Roman's room? I thought to myself. Before looking around for Roman. Unable to find him I shrug and look around until my eyes landed on a body length mirror.

No one but Princey would have one of these in their rooms I laughed in my head at the thought, before I notice that I looked different. I mean I still look like Thomas, but we each have slight differences. I finally noticed that I was in Roman's PJs. 

Well assuming they're Roman's since they have little crowns on them. I am Roman. I start to examine my body to make sure that I'm not just seeing things and I really am Roman.

This is short I plan to make them longer I just don't know how to get the ball rolling. So chapter by chapter (Uness the four are together) I'll switch from Roman and Virge to Logan and Patton. And I'm planning on making one-shots for the Sander Sides, so I'll keep you updated on that. ;) ~~Cheeky Author that you can call Dave

Word Count (counting authors note): 416