Chapter 7

I was taken aback at first but I nodded and leaned in. "It wasn't entirely your guy's fault. It was my thoughts, but I return your feelings, Prince." I say leaning in to kiss him in which he leans in too almost connecting out lips.  

Logan's P.O.V.

Me and Patton, in my body, head to his, well temporarely my, room. We sit down on the bed. "Patton...I haven't been entirely honest with you about my feelings recently..." I start softly. He nods.

"I know Logan. I just neer pushed since you were convinced you had no feelings." he said seemingly sad. I felt guilty for some reason, I just never want to see him upset again. "Patton I've developed Romantic feelings for you." I said bluntly.

He gasps and hugs me tightly, to which I return. "I feel the same!" he gasps, putting a smile on my face. I blush and pull back cupping his face. "Uh...Patton? May I...?" I ask glancing down at his, my, lips.

I try and ignore our situation enjoying the moment with him.

Suddenly I feel a pair of lips conect to mine and I return the kiss happily. When we break apart and open my eyes I'm greeted with Patton in his own body. I smile enoying the look of him.

I clear my throat. "Patton. We figured it out!" I smile happily at the side, my love. He opens his eyes with a gasp. 

We end up in another kiss, that lead to a little more. Nothing more than making out though.

Roman's P.O.V.

I freeze. Barely above a whisper; "May I?" I ask softly. He nods leaning in, connecting our lips. We coninued the kiss for as long as possible.

The feeling sent fireworks and flames all over my body as I wrap my arms around his, my, waist. I feel is arms go around my neck and play with a bit of my, his, hair as we kissed.

We pulled away, neither of us opening our eyes wanting to savor the moment. I hear Virgil, in my body (Or so he thinks >:) ), fall back with a gasp. I open my eyes and go to run for Virgil. In the moment I caught him and kissed his body happily.

I feel him kiss back before pulling away. "We did it Ro..." he says with a small smile. I nod. "We did, My Emo."  I return his smile.

Though the moment was ruined by a manical laugh.

Word Count: 406