Chapter 5

Thomas' P.O.V

I stare at Logan in Patton's body dumbfounded. "You can fix it...Right?" I ask "I mean you're Logic." I say.

"Well, technically I'm Morality." He said. I nod. "So where's Patton? You seem to still have the brains so you and Patton can figure it out together." I think out loud.

"Well, I've deduced it down to you, Thomas," he said. I looked at him in shock. "I had nothing to do with this Logan. I think I would know if I planned on swapping you guys around." I say softly.

Logan took out his notepad and took more notes before Virgil (In Roman's body) popped up.

"Does he know?" he said. I was a little shocked at Virgil's sudden confidence boost seeming to take place. Logan just 'mmmm's and continues looking down at his notes before the other two popped in.

"Hey, Kiddos!" Logan's body said. "Hey...Patton?" I said. I admit it was weird to see Logan's body being bubbly.

"Can we fix this disaster already?" Roman's body said. 'Virgil if I remember what Logan told me' I thought to myself.

"Not quite yet Virgil," Logan said. "I'm with Mr Gloomy in my body over there," Virgil's body says pointing to Roman's body.

"Mr. Gloomy was you not even a few hours ago!" Roman (In Virge's body) snapped in his direction.

Roman's body held his hands up in defeat. "Just saying." He chuckled. I look over to Logan in Pattons body. "How long will it take to change back?" He looked up with a confused look.

"I believe until we solve whatever problem caused us to change with the counter part we swapped with." He said plainly.

I smirked and nodded "Have fun solving things then." I say and watch them sink out. Now it was only a matter of time before they dated it or end up hating each other even more. I hope they at least become friends through this.