Chapter 3

Virgil's P.O.V (In Roman's Body)

I took off Roman's shirt and began exploring his v-line. They were so clean, well...for me that is.

I hear sudden coughing causing me to jump. I turn to the doorway and see myself looking at me with a smirk.  

"It wasn't like that! Get your mind out of the gutter!" I screech. He laughs at me and nods.

"Roman...?"  ask making sure it was who I thought it was. He nodded and I sigh in relief. "How did this happen?" he asks.

I would normally start having worrying thoughts but my mind raced with ideas and adventures. "You're seeing it...Aren't you..?" he asked softly. 

I look at him baffled and realize. We have each other's thoughts as well.  I look down and I hold myself back from running and hugging him. 

Roman's P.O.V (In Virge's Body)

I run for my room. I stand in the doorway watching, who I assume, is Virgil admiring myself in the mirror, shirtless. I smirked and stood there for a second.

I coughed to get his attention before returning to leaning against the frame with a smirk. "It wasn't like that! Get your mind out of the gutter!" he screeched causing me to laugh.

"Roman..?" I hear him say softly. I look up at him and nod slightly. "How did this happen?" I ask, shrugging trying to ignore my thoughts.

To give you the pain you deserve. 

I saw that his eyes were lit up like he was thinking. "You're seeing it...Aren't you..?" I ask him referring to my creative thoughts and imagination.

He hates you.

He looks down as if he was holding back from something.

Giving you the pain you deserve.

I look down as well, before looking back up. "You okay Virge..?" I ask him. He almost immediately nods overly excited, causing me to smile.

He'd be better without you.

"I am fantastic! I feel amazing!" he laughed. I chuckle and look down. I hear a little 'oh' before feeling a pair of arms wrap me in a hug.

It's a friendly hug. 

That thought confused me but then again, all of Virgil's thoughts are confusing.

"We should probably change out of our PJs and try and pull off acting as one another." I smile slightly and nod at Virgil's comment so he knows I agree.

I went back to his room, hoping this wasn't permanent. As I was putting a shirt on I felt a stinging pain on my- Virgil's v-line. I look to see red slashes, obviously just scabbed over freshly. And faint pink lines all over. 

I try to stop the tears from falling. And the thoughts weren't very helpful. I couldn't breathe very well and  I felt the world around me blur.

I was a mess. I was rocking myself in a ball and tried to calm down before a knock on Virgil's door was heard. 

"ANXIETY! WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, STOP! YOU'RE PANICKING THOMAS!" I heard Logan yell making Virgil's body subconsciously taking in more stress and panic and I felt like I was going to explode. 

I wanted more than anything to be anywhere but here.

But  I couldn't help but stay there and cry.

Word Count: 517