Chapter 4

Patton's P.O.V

"Patton...?" I hear someone say and I turn around and see myself standing the doorframe. 

"Logan?" I asked back. He nodded. "So we must've swapped bodies. I still have the knowledge, but I understand emotions a lot better and I feel...bubbly." he didn't sound like he was talking to me but more to himself trying to figure it out. 

"Patton how is it for you?" he asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "I uh...I feel smarter. But I feel less intact with anything fun. It's like I just want to work" I pouted. Logan nodded.

"How about your emotions?" He asked. That's when I noticed the notepad he was taking notes in. "I think they're there..." I said confused. "I don't feel them as strongly...Like nowhere near as strong." I sigh.

"That would be because I'm not a personality trait of emotions," Logan said as he continued taking notes and mumbling things to himself.

Logan's P.O.V

I deduced it down to either Thomas or a new trait was up to the sudden swap. I wanted to go check on Roman and Virgil to make sure they were in the same predicament or not.

I reached Roman's room to see Roman (Virgil in his body) wandering around lost in thought. I cough to let him aware that I'm here. He jumps a bit before looking at me shocked.

"Uh...Hey there Patton! How may I be of assistance to you?" Roman said it sounded slightly forced so I made a mental note in my head tracking all of his behaviors. Which was beyond difficult with all these silly thoughts in my head.

"I was wondering if anything strange occurred this morning?" I ask plainly. He looks at me as if he's trying to figure something out.

"...Logan...?" He asked as if he were questioning himself. I nod slightly "Correct." I say.

"It happened to you guys too!?" He said more positively. I nod "Virgil. Correct?" I ask. He nods in response. I nod taking out my notepad and took notes asking him questions as I did with Patton earlier.

"I must go see Roman now and make sure all of our stories align similarly," I explain earning a nod from Virgil.

I head to Virgil's room and knock on the door. "Roman? May I come in?" I called out. "Please do Logan! I can't explain this!" He called out desperately. I walked in to see Roman (in Virge's body) in a ball as if he were panicking. 

I rush over to him. He jumps and looks shocked "P-Patton!?" he says. The tears in his eyes were clearly there and threatening to fall. I shook my head. "Logan. It happened to us too." I explain he just nods and continues to rock himself shaking. 

I guide him through a breathing technique that Virgil guided Thomas through in his video. and I did it with him until he was calm. "If you are alright I want to ask questions...?" I ask making sure he was fine first.

He nodded and I got the work done and I noticed that the same thing happened to all of us. I sink down to see Thomas.

"PATTON! Thank god! Is everyone okay because I'm feeling all over the place?" He asks. "That's what I'm here to discuss." he jumps and looks ver to my normal spot. I snap my fingures. "Over here Thomas. We all swapped bodies. I'm now Patton and vise versa and smae with Roman and Virgil." I explain. 

"Cool" he mumbled. I look at him seriously. "This is not cool Thomas. You said it yourself it's affecting you. We don't know how to act as one another! This could end catastrophically!" I exclaimed.

Sorry for not psting. I'm really trying! I just a lot going on and i'll work on pre writing these so I can get them up and out with out doing much! 

Word Count: 642