Chapter 2

Patton's P.O.V

I woke up to a buzz. I hit snooze and turned around to go back to sleep, like always. I had 4 alarms normally, for this reason. 

But for some reason, my body didn't stay rolled over. I got up and started to get ready. But I was putting on Logan's clothes? I do love dress up! And I'm sure Logan wouldn't mind. I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I noticed that I didn't have my little differences if dimples but I have Logan's difference of the spark of learning in his eyes, that always fascinated me about him.

"I am Logan.." I sigh in realization. Then I realize that my alarm wasn't my alarm. I looked around Logan's room.

I see Logan in my body burst in, causing me to jump slightly but giggle at his outburst.

Logan's P.O.V.

I wake up hearing a dog and cat alarm which offset me. I was quite confused. I turn to the phone which was also confusing because I normally slept flat on my back. 

I notice I was in Patton's room. I smile slightly as I look around the beautifully, memory-filled room. 

I was looking around and I notice a few memories with me and Patton, causing me to look back on them and smile. I sighed feeling butterflies in my stomach and a blush on my cheeks.

I see that I am Patton in the corner of my eye as I go to turn off another alarm that Patton must've sent.

I grab his phone to turn off any others that may be activated. But I don't know the passlock Patton set... I think but my hand inputs a code and the phone unlocks.

I deactivate any other alarms Patton had set. I rush to my room and barge in to see myself exploring my room.

"Patton...?" I asked baffled.

Word Count: 318