Chapter 8

Virgil's POV

The laugh caught me off gaurd as I began to panic. Roman however jumped into action pulling out his sword.

"Who goes there?" He asked very princely. I stood behind him cowering in fear until I feel something against my head. I dont remember anything else.

Romans POV

"Virgil!" I yelled catching him before he hits the ground, dropping my sword in the process.

I held him close to my chest examining his head. Nothing serious had happened to my love, thankfully.

But before I could feel too happy I felt the blade of my beautifully manicured sword against my neck.

"Hello Roman." A dark, low voice said. I froze trying to to cut my skin against my sword.

Logans POV

Me and Patton separated from each others embrace. "We should go to tell the others our doscovery." I informed him sadly.

Patton smiled brightly and grabbed my hand leading me to the others. Once we walked in though we found something horrible.

Patton cried out trying to run for Virgils limp body. I pulled him back seeing Roman.

"Ah..Hello Logan, Patton. Lovely seeing you two again." He said politely but you could hear the hatred in the tone.

Patton gasped. "Please dont hurt them!" He begged. Hatred laughed at the though of what Patton had asked.

"Wheres the fun in that Morality?" He asked bitterly. "You forced me out once when he," he pulled Roman back away from Virgil to standing  up and backing up with him "came around to protect you all." He growled.

"All I want is him back" he said nodding his head towards Virgil. Patton shook his head tears running down his cheeks.

"Or...Killing Creativity will work as well." He clicked his tongue. "Imagine what will happen to dear beloved Thomas if Roman here died." He glared at Patton and me.

I clear my throat and run Pattons back gently as I step forward. "Give us Roman and you can have Virgil. Just dont kill anyone." I offered Hatred.

He smiled and tilted his head. "See that wasnt so hard." He said before stabbing Roman's hand throwing him to us to catch before picking up Virgils limp body and sinking out.