Chapter 6

It's been a while since I've written anything so this might be bad also at the end I'll post updates about the last chapter. Enjoy!

Virgil's P.O.V.

I sunk out after hearing Thoma' side comment and went to the Commons. I look to Patton (Logan in Patton's body) calmly, which is weird for me. "If it wasn't Thomas who or what was it?" I ask. My body (Roman) instantly inputs with a groan.

"Please tell me you can fix this soon Logan..." he says avoiding eye contact with me. I try and shrug it off but it keeps catching my attention. I notice that Logan (Patton's body) has been running through different ideas with Patton (Logan's body) and I start to listen in.

I raise my hand slowly before I clear my throat gaining everyone's attention. "Yes, Virgil?" Logan (Patton's body) responds. I open my mouth to speak softly but I speak in a slightly less confident Roman tone. 

"What if we swapped for a reason and we can't swap back until we fulfil that reason...?" I suggest. Roman, in my body, then speak hardly above a whisper; "A curse..." to which I nod in response.

"Well, what do you suggest the curse is about?" Logan, in Patton's body, asks. I give him and Patton, in Logan's body, a glance basically reminding each of them about everyone's feelings of each other and Logan, in Patton's body, nods in response.

Logan and Patton in opposite body's go to one of their rooms leaving me in the Commons with Princey who is in my body. I look at him, or myself, for a while before asking; "Why don't you look at me at all?" I ask rather softly for Roman.

He, I, look shocked at the question. "I'm so so so sorry Virgil I never ever wanted you to feel hurt and like you don't matter." He cried, tears running down his face smearing the eyeshadow he has on. I go over and I hug him, calming him from his pre-panic attack. 

"I know...I just...It was my way of coping. I won't ever do it again I promise..." I say softly knowing his normal tone would not help this situation. He looks at me with teary eyes. "Virgil...I think...No I know I love you...And I'm really stupid for treating you that way. I should've never lead you to harm yourself." He said.

I was taken aback at first but I nodded and leaned in. "It wasn't entirely your guy's fault. It was my thoughts, but I return your feelings, Prince." I say leaning in to kiss him in which he leans in too almost connecting out lips.

So here's a small update. I've gotten tested and everything which everything came back negative which is good. The only bad thing is my counsellor left a month before the incident took place so now I have to wait until I can get another one. But I got really emotional one day and went to the office during classes and the counsellor there told me (they know since I wanted to avoid A for obvious reasons) that it's a good thing and I'm moving on through the 5 stages of grief. 

Updates may come in a little slower than I originally promised and I'm sorry about that I've just been a little over worked with school, mom, art, kidney infections, and family issues. I hope you guys understand.

Word Count: 566