Chapter 6

-

Despite all of Taehyung's objections, Jeongguk insisted that he walk him home.

Taehyung gave a tiny sigh and let Jeongguk walk him home. He just hoped that his father wouldn't be there.

-

"Are you sure it's okay for you to just leave them like that?" Taehyung asked.

"I told you already, Taehyung. It's fine. If I need a ride when I'm walking home I'll just call them." he told him. "Now come on let's get walking."

Taehyung got up off the bench and the two began walking. Already Jeongguk was walking to fast for him.

"Jeongguk," he called. His voice was still quiet but was a bit louder than usual. Lucky he got the others attention. "I can't walk that fast."

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk walked over to him.

"My legs are sore."

Jeongguk then took off his backpack and crouched down in front of Taehyung, his back facing him. "Get on. I'll carry you so you won't have to put pressure on your legs."

"It's fine I'll just walk. We just can't-"

"Taehyung it's already going to be five in about 30 minutes. Don't you think your parents are going to worry if you're out to late?" he said not moving from his spot. "Now come on."

Taehyung was hesitant but knowing that it going to be five soon meant his father was going to be home as well. He didn't want Jeongguk to know what he's like or what his life at home was like. Even though feeling uncomfortable he got on Jeongguk's back. Just the thought of his father being home before him terrified him.

Jeongguk grabbed then bend of Taehyung's legs. "Woah," he said as he stood up.

Taehyung lightly wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck as he stood. Being carried scared him a small bit but he can handle it.

"You're extremely light. How much do you eat?"

Taehyung buried his face in his arms and shrugged his shoulders.

"You should eat more," Jeongguk told him.

The other just replied with a simple okay.

"Hold this, please," Jeongguk said giving Taehyung his backpack to hold as he carried him. "Thanks." he began walking.

-

"Taehyung." Jeongguk lightly called.

Taehyung hummed in reply.

"Where do you go for lunch?"

"Wherever."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I don't have a specific spot," he told the other. "I wander."

"You don't have friends?"

Taehyung didn't answer with any words. Only with a simple shake of his head.

Jeongguk felt him shake his head and continued to talk. "Why is that?"