Chapter 12

-

"You don't mind if we go to my house do you?" Jeongguk asked looking over at the boy who sat next to him.

"I don't." he shook his head.

"I'll have my mom make you some food when we get there." he smiled. "I know you're hungry."

Taehyung's cheeks became a light shade of pink in embarrassment. He was right, he is hungry.

-

The two cars soon came to a stop. One in the driveway and the other by the curb.

"Oh, look your mom is here, Gguk," Jimin said as Jin put the car in park. "Didn't you say she was going somewhere?"

"That's what she told me." The four got out of the car. "I guess she ended up not."

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk's house. In his opinion it was pretty.

It was a two-story house. It looked simple mixed with a bit of a modern style. The walls were colored a light grey and it had flowers in front of it.

They entered the house and instantly Taehyung was amazed, considering he's never seen the inside of anyone's house beside his. Everything was so neat.

"Mom, I'm home!" Jeongguk called out as he, along with the rest, put their backpacks down by the front door. They hung their sweaters up since it was warm in the house. Except for Taehyung. He kept his sweater and backpack on. "And the others are here!"

After that footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

Taehyung stood behind the group to hide. He wasn't comfortable when it came to adults. Just being near them made him extremely nervous and having to talk to them was something hard for him to do.

The only adult he had ever talked to was his father and those were very small sentences which mostly consisted of apologies or begging.

"Hi boys." a woman said cheerfully with a smile on her face. She looked to be somewhere in her forties.

The other five males smiled and greeted her back.

"Are you guys hungry?" she walked into the kitchen.

Jeongguk turned around and noticed the other wasn't standing behind him like before. Looking past the others he noticed him standing a bit away from the group with his head down as he fidgeted with his fingers.

He squeezed in between Namjoon and Hoseok who seemed to be heading off towards the stairs. Probably to go to Jeongguk's room to play games along with the others, except Jin who went to help Jeongguk's mom cook.

"Tae, what's wrong?"

"Huh?" he looked up quickly. Jeongguk had surprised him a small bit. "N-nothing."

"Don't lie to me, Tae." his voice came off a bit stern. "Are you sure?"

Taehyung rapidly nodded his head in response.

"Okay. Make sure to tell if something is wrong."

Taehyung nodded again.