Chapter 29

-

"What?" The other asked in surprise. "Why?"

-

"Because he probably doesn't feel the same way. So I don't want to weird him out." He told the other. "And in plus, we have a good friendship. I don't want to ruin it and make it awkward over some stupid words."

"It's not stupid words and you never know until you try."

"And if he doesn't? Then what. I would ruin a perfectly good friendship."

"And if he does? You would miss a perfectly good chance there." Hoseok began to explain. "If he likes you and you don't do anything eventually he'll think that you don't feel the same and get over it. Then you will have nothing to do but get over your feelings as well."

A sigh resonated from the other. "I know. I'm just scared." He told him honestly.

"Everyone has fears. You'll just have to take a breath and try to overcome it." He patted Jeongguk's shoulder. "Build up some courage and tell him cause you won't meet someone like him again. Now come on he's waiting." And with that, he ran off towards Taehyung who stood with Jimin.

He put a smile on his face as he made his way towards them with Hoseok's words still fresh in his mind.

-

"Welcome home, boys." Ms. Jeon said cheerfully as the two entered the house. "How was your first day back, Taehyung?"

"It was good." He smiled. "The best I've ever had actually."

"I'm so glad to hear that." She gleamed. "I was a bit worried about how it was going but I see I was worried for nothing." She gave a happy sigh. "Well since you're both home how about you two-run upstairs and get your homework done."

The two boys nodded and began to head upstairs.

"Oh, Taehyung sweety," she called stopping the said male. "I got some medicine for you," she said as she got up off the couch and began to head to the kitchen.

"Medicine?" he questioned in confusion as he followed behind her. "But I'm not sick."

a small chuckle resonated from the older female as she pulled out a small clear bottle with white pills. "You don't need to be sick to use medicine. Sometimes people need a little help," she explained as she handed him the pills. "This is to help that little problem of yours." with a smile she continued. "Take one every day before school and you should be fine for the rest of the day."

he looked down at the bottle his hand. "Will it really work?" looking back up at her he asked.

"Trust me." she gave a big smile. "It will."

-

Hoseok quickly sat next to Taehyung when Jeongguk had left to use the restroom.

Taehyung was a bit confused as to why the other had moved so fast to sit next to him. He could've just got his attention by calling his name considering he wasn't even that far from him but none the less he just shrugged it off.