+ am i that good? (M)

harry looks so hot in that gif look at him having a stage orgasm. i agree. yall dirty so enjoy

- - -

what: rogue financial adviser
summary: SAGE digs in way too deep into some accounts and finds that there's something wrong with them. harry happens to find her snooping and manages to find a way to shut her up.
tags: name calling, handjob, deepthroat!! goodbye, rough ass fcuk harry ++

Desire's burningYour hands are sweatingWhen did this room catch fire?Is it that good?My love, my flowerIs she that good?Am I that good?We go for hoursAnd it's still good

Desire's burning
Your hands are sweating
When did this room catch fire?
Is it that good?
My love, my flower
Is she that good?
Am I that good?
We go for hours
And it's still good

(Sabrina Claudio, All To You)

SAGE stared directly at the computer screen with her eyebrows furrowed at the numbers that didn't at all add up. She had been going through these numbers for hours now and everytime she tried to make sense of what she was seeing - everything would fall apart. Someone was obviously messing with the accounts and it was as clear as day that she had to go and tell her boss right away. Sage quickly moved her chair away from the table causing a screech to be heard through the empty office. The only person catching that sound was - Harry, who happened to be working late that night.

Harry pursed his lips when he had taken a look at his laptop. The numbers that were flashing onto his screen were making his heart race. He was happy - more than that. He was ecstatic that was until his eyes caught a glimpse of Sage looking furious and confused at the same time. Her whole being rushing towards a destination her mind was set on. Harry furrowed his brows before closing his laptop shut and getting out of his chair. He walked over to his door before opening it and stepping right in front of her pathway with his hands crossed.

Sage couldn't deny that she always had an attraction for Harry. Well who wouldn't? He was well built and always looked clean cut. Harry was quite nice too - well at least to her. She was quite fond for him and he noticed that.

"Where you marching off to hmm?" He questioned with a low rumble. Sage opened her mouth and shook her head, trying to find the words but found it hard when he was looking right at her with his green eyes. She looked down at the ground before looking back up at him again. He was squinting at her with his arms crossed and leaned against the barrier of the door. This just made him look even more stunning and it was giving her different thoughts.

"Just-" Sage couldn't quite decide whether to tell him about the accounts or not. It was obvious that it had to have been someone in the building but she had no idea who it was and couldn't really tell especially because she wasn't doing a deep dive or anything. Harry on the other hand got even more curious as he watched Sage. Her fingertips unconsciously playing with the ends of her yellow sweater that she had on. Most people would find it atrocious but Harry actually quite liked the color on her.