+ dinner (M)

first of all, i know it took me a billion years. second! read limerence and bed of roses please!! they are my two new fics im working on and im excited abt both!!! and will obvs have smut too. please enjoy. comment, fave, share all that. PLEASE READ MY OTHER FICS TOO AND COMMENT AND VOTE BC ID LOVE THAT. sorry if it seems rushed or disjointed its bc i wrote this in a span of like how many months dlkjfsadf i kept coming back and forth to it so id obvs forget anyways continue

---- 

Jen had been staring at the mirror for a few minutes now – making sure that her red lipstick was perfect and her eyeliner was sharp. The mesh black dress clung to her body perfectly in every way. The flowy fabric allowed her to twirl around and watch the small specks of silver glimmer in the light. A smile on her face showing as she stood in the front of the mirror. She looked good.

"You good baby?" A voice spoke from her side causing her to stop her movements of placing her earrings and turn her head a bit to glance up at him. He was dressed in a crisp all black suit paired with a white long-sleeved shirt that was barely buttoned. Jen could tell that his nails were painted black and that fact just made her clench her thighs together – just a little bit.

Her mouth was slightly agape as she watched him walk into the room. His demeanor and aura so commanding that she practically wanted to fall onto her knees and praise him. He walked towards her with a small smile on his face – close to being a smirk, Jen could tell.

Jen decided not to show how, him looking like that was affecting her. She didn't want to give him that power – even though they both knew that he always held that dominance between them. She gave him a nod and turned back around to face the mirror – her hands slightly shaking as she tried putting on the other earring to complete her look.

Harry appeared from behind her – she could see from the mirror. A ghost of a smirk playing on his lips as he approached her, wrapping his arms around her waist and tucking his chin into her neck before placing a soft kiss onto her jawline. His hands slightly squeezing on the flesh of her waist before sighing.

"Should just keep you here... you look so fucking delectable, darling." He mumbled into her skin, pressing a few more kisses onto her clavicle. Jen's eyes closing shut at the feeling, unconsciously biting onto her lower lip as he did so.

"But – sadly my love, we must be going. Don't want to be late hmm?" She frowned at his words but nodded anyways, knowing not to argue with Harry especially when it was an important event. Usually he wouldn't really mind staying home but today was a special day and he couldn't miss it.

---

Harry and Jen were situated at the back of the car as the driver drove them to the venue. Harry's left hand casually sitting atop of Jen's thigh – his thumb drawing small circles onto the skin before squeezing the flesh to get her attention. She hummed in reply and smiled when she faced him, seeing the pure awe and affection in his eyes for her. Harry took her hand in his and placed a kiss onto the back of it before placing it between them and intertwining their fingers. The action causing Jen's smile to brighten even more and the pink in her cheeks to rosy up.

"Mmm baby, I have something to ask of you." After a good few minutes of silence, Harry had spoken causing Jen to turn her face to look at him. She nodded at his statement and waited for him to continue. Her brows furrowing in confusion when she noticed that he had brought up the partition between the two and the driver. What could he be wanting to ask that was so private?

"Remember when we were really open with each other and you said you wanted to this one thing out..." Jen frowned at his words, nodding her head slowly at his statement and pursing her lips.