+ feel so good (M)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY FOR THAT YALL GET TWO IMAGINES. this was from a story i unpublished but i liked the smut so. here. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. also im hrryjapan on twitter that is all

-----

Harry was singing softly in the shower by himself, humming a low tune as he lathered his hair up with his organic coconut shampoo. Alexandra always teased him about it. How he was always living so healthy - not like she minded. She just liked teasing him and pushing his buttons. Alexa actually loved the smell of his hair. He smelt so heavenly and fresh.

Alexa awoke after a few minutes of Harry being the shower. The sound of his low voice and water dripping met her ears. She stretched her whole body against the sheets.

"FÜCK!" Harry heard her yell out which caused him to stop what he was doing and rush out of the shower, not even caring to wrap a towel around his waist. He speedily walked towards the bedroom with wide eyes that held nothing but fear in them.

What if someone got in? What if she got injured? What if there was a kidnapp- All his thoughts seized when he looked at Alexa holding onto her foot and rubbing it. He huffed out a breath of relief and walked over to her side of the bed which happened to be the right side. She always liked the right side - he didn't understand why but he just let her have it.

"What happened? Why'd you scream so loud?" Harry mumbled before sitting beside her and looking at her foot.

"I got cramps." Alexa mumbled with a pout. Her eyes glancing towards his which had such a light in them. He is everything to her. Harry chuckled a bit at her reply and shook his head from side to side before moving to the end of the bed where her foot was. He placed his knees on either side of her left and propped himself up.

"Give me your foot." And Alexandra did just that. She handed over her left foot which Harry took in his obnoxious and big-ass hands. He told her to lie down before gently pressing against her abdomen for her to lie back. Alexandra laid flat beneath him - her head resting against the white and fluffy pillows whilst Harry took a hold of her ankle. He rolled the ligament causing a low groan to erupt from Alexa's mouth. He did this for a few minutes stretching her ankle out, rolling it and making sure that it wasn't as tense as it was before.

"All done darling." Harry mumbled after a few minutes, mind you - he was still butt-ass naked. But Alexandra was so used to it, that it was so normal. She didn't even flinch anymore. When they first started dating - well that's another story.

"JESUS CHRIST HARRY!" Alexandra screamed out loud when she had entered Harry's living room. She just wanted to surprise him after he had such a long day with interviews back to back and just being out and about in general. He even emailed her how stressed out he was. Emailed. He lived in the dinosaur ages.

Harry wasn't expecting her to arrive, matter a fact - he wasn't expecting anyone today. He just wanted to relax after such a stressful day. His muscles were all tense and achy. His feet hurt from walking around so much. His voice slightly scratchy and throat dry at how much he talked and spoke. It was just one of the things that went with the job. He didn't hate it no but being an artist comes with it's perks and downfalls. But he'd never change it - not one bit.

Harry was standing in the living room with his clothes off - dïck hanging out and all that. He was alone of course, so he didn't really mind. He was casually lying on the couch reading something on his phone with his legs up on the couch. He hadn't even heard the door open but when he did, he didn't expect her to be there. He mumbled a low fuck to himself before falling off the couch and running behind it.