+ won't come easy (M)

im really out here. here ya go hornies. i died writing this its 3k words and i was too lazy to find gifs oop. dedicated to vilestyles bc she asked for it and blesshes bc i used her name hskaha and macklemcvey for helping me out with a plot mwah

- - -

what: jealous harry
summary: cris makes a few moves on niall that doesnt seem to make harry happy in a club
tags: rough SIR YES SIR! sex what else, name calling oof!!! dominant as füûüûck

Don't you tell me that it wasn't meant to be
Call it quits
Call it destiny
Just because it won't come easily
Doesn't mean we shouldn't try

(Bruno Major, Easily)

CRIS was stood by Harry's side as they entered the club. Her arm wrapped around his left - closely and tightly. He made sure to watch her as she walked closely by his side. The amount of people in the club was quite large knowing that it was a saturday and that's when everyone went.

Harry had Cris walk in front of him, watching as her tight dress hugged every crevice and every curve of her body. He loved it. His pupils practically dilated as he watched her hips move whilst she briskly made her way through the crowd. Her hand intertwined with his as they walked.

Before he knew it, they were at the booth that one of his friends had reserved the night before. Niall being the businessman that he was - was quickly able to get a table despite the fact that it was of short notice. The club owners were already accustomed to their faces even more their wallets and large sums of - let's call it donations.

"A bottle of vodka please!" Niall shouted at one of the waiters that were tending to the VIP tables. His hand clapping onto the back of the waiter before the man rushed off in a hurry to grab what Niall had asked for. The group had barely even sat down or even touched the seats before Niall was already ordering and shouting at different people. It brought out a chuckle from Cris' lips as she watched his actions. Harry noticed this from the corner of his eyes and frowned a bit - not wanting to make it obvious.

He'd have to admit. Harry wasn't much of a jealous guy. He knew his boundaries and always trusted Cris with his heart. But one thing he knew was the little crush Cris had on Mister Niall Horan and that was off putting to him. He didn't mind it no, it was just a small crush after all but when he noticed how Niall was slightly accepting Cris' advances. He decided to keep an eye on it.

Harry decided to sit on the couch, pulling Cris along with him. Leaving her to sit on his lap sideways. Her legs slightly dangling across the edge of the couch as she did so. His right hand was securely placed on the dip of her waist with his other on top of her thigh, drawing circles from time to time. He pressed a kiss onto her forehead before settling back onto the black leather couch, taking a sip from the drink that was placed in front of him and allowed the liquor to flow in his veins.

———
HARRY got up for one second - one second and Niall was seated next to her when he came back from the toilet. His eyes landed on Niall's arm which happened to be a bit too lowly placed on Cris's back. He felt the stress and anger in his veins boil as he walked over to the two. The liquor running through his body heightening his emotions as he pushed and shoved against people, not giving a fùck about who he hit and what he was doing. He basically had tunnel vision at his point. His eyes focused on one and one person only which was Cris.