+ still my baby (M)

i havent written in so long sorry oopths but here u go. quite short but better than nothing. and i wrote this all in one sitting bc i was whorenee
- - -
what: harry pshh like it'll ever be someone else??
summary: it just starts off right away.
tags: blowjob (what more do i say)

Sunrise with you on my chestNo blinds in the place where I live

No blinds in the place where I live

(Shawn Mendes, Fallin All In You)

"FUCK baby." Harry whined at the feeling of her red lips wrapped around his swollen tip. Her mouth sucking onto his sensitivity before hallowing out her cheeks and taking more of him in. Harry looked into her pale grey eyes that had hints of green and got lost in them - almost forgetting about the dirty act that she was committing.

Elena had been itching to give Harry a blowjob for the past few weeks now but something or someone would always interrupt them aprubtly. It frustrated them both but more so, frustrated Elena the most which was quite odd. Harry has been doing small gigs and his manager decided to give him two weeks full of it. Harry was grateful - he always was but he didn't like the fact that it conflicted with Elena's schedule. They barely got to see each other and when they did. It was an hour or two at most.

So here they are now. Harrys hands wrapped around Elena's long black hair while Harry sat on the couch. His feet planted firmly on the floor each leg spread out to give Elena some space to kneel inbetween his thighs. Her hands rested againsnt his inner thighs. Her yellow painted nails clutching onto his skin, marking it red. He didn't mind - matter a fact. It just got him harder.

"Darling." He exclaimed with a soft pant. His jaw dropping when she had changed the motions of her hands from fast jerking to slow tugging now. Her red puffy lips released their hold on his cöck, letting him slip from her lips. A trail of saliva meeting the tip of his dïck to the bottom of her lip. Her mouth was ajar as she looked up at him. Their eyes instantly meeting. Harry placed his hand under her jaw whilst his thumb rubbed onto her cheek. Her hands continued the motion slowly flicking her wrist and thumbing his slit, making him flinch every so often.

"You're so fücking hot." He mumbled and bent down just a little to capture her lips in his. She knelt up to meet him in a short kiss but filled with passion and love nonetheless. Harry gave her a few pecks - one on her cheek, forehead and lastly on her nose before pulling away and gathering her hair into one of his hands. The action giving her a signal to start again once more but this time finish the job.

"Do you wanna cum in my mouth?" Elena mumbled whilst she placed kisses onto his skin. Her lips leaving open mouthed kisses onto the vein that traced his cöck from the tip to the underside. Harry shuddered at her actions. His eyes were fully closed at this point. Head thrown back against the couch and pink lips parted as shaky pants left the opening.

"Mhmm. Take me princess like a good girl yeah?" Harry mumbled as he looked back down at her with hooded eyes. His tongue licking his lips as he stated his words. Elena nodded her head and began to take him in once more. She took him harder this time, going down a lot farther than her previous actions causing low grunts to emit from Harrys throat. His stomach muscles clenched every so often. The harsh and shaky breaths escaping his nose as Elena placed her warm hands onto his base where her lips couldn't reach.

The feeling of her tongue swirling against his tip whilst the warmth from her hands moved up and down against his skin were pushing him off the edge. His pants started to get louder causing Elena to look up at the mess she had created in front of her. Her eyes wide open as she watched her man practically fall apart in her hands - well and mouth.

"Baby..." Harry mumbled but barely got it out. His tongue seeming to go numb as he bit the bottom of his lip. The fire burning at the pit of his stomach bubbling and struggling to come out. He held onto the ends of the couch. His knucles turning white at his tight grip. Elena noticed the action and knew that he was tipling closer and closer. She went to suck on his tip and tongue his slit and that's all it took for his facade to crumble under her hands.

His body clenched as his high overtook his body. His muscles convulsing as his cüm shot in long warm streams in her mouth. Her eyes closing at the impact of his orgasm. Her low humming milking him till he was all emptied out. He let out a sigh of relief once he had come down from his high. Harry ran his fingers through his hair which was all messy now, not like he cared and then looked down at Elena who was flushed and smiling beneath him.

"You treat me so well my love."

---

idk what it is abt me and blowjobs but i like writing abt it more than sex??? am i crazy??? honestly like why. also ill start adding like (M) into the oneshots if they have sex. bet they all gonna have (M). wbk! lol anyways hope u guys comment and like sorry for being gone for so long