+ want you (M)

2nd gift. enjoy. again another scene from and old fic. vote share comment. also im hrryjapan on twitter that is all

----

Harry was situated at the couch in the hotel room. A blanket on top of him as he watched some show that was on the television. His hands mindlessly playing with the bottom of his lips. Alexandra had been in the shower for a while now. Harry did join her but finished showering faster than she did.

So he laid on the couch completely naked under the blanket. He was having the time of his life and everything was just going so well - at least so far. The tour was going great. Maybe some rowdy fans here and there but nothing too big that scared him in any way. He loved his fans and owed them everything.

The idea of it started to get in his head. The fact that tour was almost over and that meant no more shows, no more singing to fans everyday and no more doing what he loves. He frowned at the thought before Alexandra walked in with a towel wrapped around her body and another towel wrapped around her head.

Well - he was still doing what he loves. He smiled as he looked at her. Watching her move from the bathroom to the bedroom swiftly. The cold air of the room making her body freeze as she stepped outside of a warm bathroom. She tiptoed her way across the room not wanting to touch the marble flooring in the living room until she got to the bedroom which had carpeting.

Harry got up from where he was and made his way over to her with the blanket wrapped around his body. She was turned away from him, putting on her underwear between her legs before Harry came around her and placed his arms on her waist. The blanket engulfing them both.

"Harrryy... I'm trying to change." She stated when he placed his head on her neck and gave her a few kisses here and there. Harry hummed in response before taking a hold of her underwear and pulling it down her legs slightly till gravity did it's work. He turned Alexandra around with a smirk and lifted her up into his arms so easily.

Alexa sometimes forgets that he can lift up 500 pounds of weight with just his upper body strength. His dunkirk filming did such a glorious thing to his body really - not like he needed it but it did.

"Baby." Alexa said breathily when she felt Harry kissing up against her neck just below her ear. One of her soft spots and weak points that Harry knew way too well.

"I know." He mumbled back against her neck and walked steadily till his knees reached the edge of the bed. He carefully placed Alexandra down onto the white duvet before taking off the blanket that was once covering his body. Harry stood in front of her in all his glory.

Alexandra bit her lower lip at the sight of him. God, she was never going to get used to this. All of him was hers and she loved that. No matter how many times he got on stage and went away. He'd always come back home - home to her.

"What do you want?" He always asked her before they did anything, making sure they were on the same page everytime.

"You." She mumbled softly but Harry had read her lips and the words registered in his mind. He chuckled before crawling on the bed and situating himself on top of her. Alexa scooted farther into the bed both their bodies now situated in the middle of it, on top of the covers.

"I know you do darling but what do you want?" Harry asked her looking straight into her eyes with his light green ones. They were so damn intimidating sometimes - Harry was intimidating in general.

It's not like there was anything to be intimidated by because he was the nicest person and if you were to go up to him - he'd talk to you like you completely know each othet and have met before. It was one of his best qualities.