+ blue days

another one shot bc i was feeling so bad bc i failed this class that was a prereq to a ton of majors so im delayed and i just feel so awful

- - - 

what: cuddly caring boyfriend harry
summary: Ally is sad and harrys just really tired but tries to be there for her.

(Daniel Caesar, Loose)

The sound of soft sniffles enveloped the room whilst Harry slowly stirred awake from his slumber. Harry hummed against the sheets whilst he laid flat on his stomach. His legs stretching against the white sheets and groaning as he did so. He could feel the silk against his skin as he moved. His hands softly moving against the white duvet before slowly turning around and changing his position. His eyes still half closed filled with tiredness and sleepiness. He hummed and licked his lips, feeling how dry they had become throughout the night before finally opening his eyes. His sight blurring a bit before going back to normal. 

Harry's eyes landed onto his girlfriend who was sat on one of the love seats in their bedroom with her knees pressed up to her chest. She was also wearing Harry's black merch hoodie. It always brought a smile to his face when she was in his clothes - his merch even more but his smile slowly fell when he could hear the sniffling coming from her mouth. He frowned and started to scoot closer to the edge of the bed - to somewhat get closer to her. 

He pulled the duvet away from her side causing Ally's head to shift and look at his movements. Harry's eyes were half closed as he sleepily pat the mattress in front of him.

"Come back to bed, baby." He grumbled against the sheets with his face smushed against the comforter. His cheek was pressed against the mattress as he said this. His words slightly muffled by the sheets but she could still hear his low and pleading tone. Ally didn't bother to reply but snuggled into the hoodie she was wearing. The smell of Harry comforting her even though he was practically a few centimeters away.

Harry's eyes slowly closed - the drowsiness taking over but he startled awake a few seconds after when he noticed she still hadn't moved. He could hear the soft sniffle that left her lips which meant she was trying to hide the fact she was crying. Harry sighed and started to push himself off against the bed and stretched his neck side to side before slowly inching his way towards the edge of the bed that was near her. 

"What's wrong darling?" Ally visibly softened at the pet name he had called her. Harry knew exactly how to calm her down especially when she was sad and calling her darling was just one of those ways. Harry hummed slowly under his breath before getting up slowly with the covers around his figure. He was completely bare except for the boxers he had on. He never liked being clothed when he went to sleep. He always felt free when he was either naked or just his briefs on - it was very relaxing.

"Hmm?" Harry hummed before finally getting in front of her. He shuffled a bit. The floor feeling quite cold on his bare feet. Harry looked around before grabbing the other matching loveseat and pulling it closer towards her. He sat down with a small groan before lifting the duvet around him and yawning. 

He was still quite tired with all the meetings he had gone through for the next tour along with the studio sessions. He was quite worn out with everything that's been going on around him. He barely had time to sleep and today felt like the only day he had rested in his bed for more than two hours. 

Harry rubbed the sleep away from his eyes with his palms and then looked up at Ally trying to decipher her mood or why she was sad. It wasn't often that she was and when she was - it usually took a really big toll on her. Harry had noticed that over the years that they had been together. She was always a happy and bubbly girl that's why Harry had fallen for her in the first place. Despite all the negativity - Ally was always one to be positive about any situation. Harry needed that in his life. 

"Baby, talk to me..." Harry mumbled and pulled on the end of her chair to get her closer to him. Their chairs practically stuck together at this point. She didn't answer his question but instead unravelled her legs and got closer to him, lifting the blanket and putting it around her back as well. Harry lifted it even higher and brought his arm around her shoulder before bringing her into his chest. Her head rested against his neck whilst her hands wound around his waist. Her fingers drawing soft circles against his tanned and toned skin.

Ally shifted against his hold and placed a short kiss on his neck before bringing her hand up to the nape of his neck. Her hands softly playing with the strands of his hair. Harry had his eyes closed as he rested his cheek on her head and felt his breathing slow down. His hand was captured in hers - intertwined. She fiddled with his fingers as he slowly fell back into a deep slumber. 

She could feel the shift of his weight as he slowly started to succumb to how tired he was. His mouth slightly opening as soft pants of air left his pink lips. Ally looked up at him from where she was situated on his neck and smiled at their position. They were sat next to each other, cross legged and intertwined. Her hands trapped in his hold and so were his.

A soft smile graced her lips before she crept closer to him, cuddling into him - on his chest and closing her eyes as well. Ally slowly fell asleep to the soft sounds of his breathing and the thump of his heartbeat reaching her ears.

now wasn't that cute. it was quite short but just wanted to get something out bc i was feeling it. i just wanna cuddle harry so bad can you imagine?? his hands holding you im sad