+ 17 hours (M)

its 4k++ words thats all im going to say

got inspired by harrys recent airport fit what can i say? he looks too good.

summary: yall aint fucking ready. vote and comment hte shit out of it and maybe you'll see a pt 2.

---

Harry exited the black car with his bags in hand - quite sleepily and filled with exhaustion. His back aching at the feeling of the heavy weight on his shoulder as he got out of the back seat. He finally felt the muscles in his back stretch as he left the car – closing his eyes and tilting his head from side to side, stretching the tendons in his neck and sighing in relief.

A soft sigh left his lips whilst he opened his eyes at the feeling of a soft hand grazing his. His eyes opened at the feeling with a soft smile on his lips as he stared at her exiting the car he was just in. She looked knackered – the evident eye bags were brought to his attention by the bright lights in the airstrip.

"Mmm, you okay darling?" Harry muttered, the way he enunciated the 'r' brought goosebumps to her skin. His voice sounding scratchy as he spoke from not having used it in the long drive.

Harry looked at her, gauging her reaction as she nodded her head but could see the exhaustion in her figure. Her shoulders were slightly slouched as she wrapped her arms around her body. The colorful sweater Harry had handed to her in the car practically taking up her entire frame. He just loved seeing her in his clothes – gave him a sense of pride.

Harry watched as her hands made their way to her face, rubbing the exhaustion away – at least she tried to. Harry knew that the schedule was taking a toll on her. The continuous flights, one after the other. She was jetlagged, tired and tense. She just needed to relax and this 17-hour flight was going to be just what she needed.

"Up you go then." Harry said with a playful tone, urging her up the small flight of stairs into the private jet. She didn't have to be told twice before quickly walking in and taking in the sight of the cabin. It looked very homey and she was already melting at the fact that she could finally rest without having to get up in an hour or so.

Harry watched as she made her way towards the end of the plane and opened the door to the suite. A slight gasp left her lips at the sight of the white fluffy bed that sat in front of her. She was quick to jump into it – her hair flying behind her as she was enveloped by the soft covers. Harry let out a laugh and shook his head before following her into the room, leaning by the doorframe and watching her settle down on the covers.

"You good then baby?" Harry asked as he slowly made his way to her. A smile on his face because he could see how content she was now. He sat next to her as she looked up at him and smiled back before nodding.