Imagine: Darry

My eyes flutter open from a nap

My eyes flutter open from a nap. I stretch my arms out, yawning, and look at my clock. It's about 6 in the evening. I scratch my head and sit up. As I walk to my living room, a thought dawns on me... tonight's the rumble between the gang and the Shepard outfit. I guess Tim pressed the wrong buttons with someone in the gang, or vice versa. After I finish eating, I brush my short brown hair and fix my makeup.

I go to watch some t.v., as I try to pass the time. Time flies away, and suddenly, it's midnight. I decide that since my parents are out, I'll go visit the guys, since the rumble's probably done by now. I walk to the Curtis house and can hear the talking immediately. I hop the fence and walk in, since none of us knock anyhow.

I see all the boys tending to their wounds. Johnny and Dally are on the couch talking, as Dal ices a black eye. Two-Bit's getting his jokes in with a busted lip. A couple boring hours pass by and almost all the boys have passed out from exhaustion. I'm fighting sleep myself. Darry walks in, licking his lips as he looks at all the sleeping boys. "Who knew they slept, huh?" He comments, with a light chuckle following

"Yeah." I smile. He and I make a bit of conversation when I realize... holy shit... I like Darry. 

"(Y/N)?" Darry asks

"Huh?" I respond, I zoned out on Darry. "Shoot, I'm awful sorry, Darry, I was thinkin' about other stuff." I lie, I was really thinking about him

"I was askin' if you were free next Saturday."

"Oh, I am." I smile and stretch my arms

"Good, 'cause I was gonna ask you if ya wanted to go to the Dingo or somethin' next weekend."

I smile and blush at him. Gee, the gang was like after all these months, he really does seem to dig me. "Sounds tuff." I reply coolly, trying to wipe the goofy grin off my face. He smiles a little, kisses me head, and soon passes out in the armchair. I put a blanket over him and I soon fall asleep myself, dreaming about all the ways my date with Darrel Curtis could go. I sleep with a good feeling about him and a fuzzy feeling in my tummy.