Imagine: Dally

Imagine: Dally getting jealous because another guy was talking to you

"Oh come on, (Y/N) it ain't that big 'a deal." Dallas groaned walking behind me

"IsN'T thAt bIG a DeAl." I spit and mock him, completely floored by his nerve. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised... my boyfriend is the Dallas Winston.

"He was flirtin' with ya!" Dally argues

"He was asking me about the History project!" I retort

"It sounded more than that." Dallas jerks his head forward. He makes a few other erroneous assumptions about the boy and I.

"Dallas, I am going to be very straightforward with you. If you're trying to make me cry, I'm not going to." I announce directly and walk away from him. Dallas cusses and swear incoherently as I walk away. I hug my sides and keep my head down. Head down, (Y/N), head down, don't look at him.

A couple seemingly eternity long weeks later, and I hear a knock on my doorstep. I open the door and have a mini stroke. If my mother or father were home, they'd be at the door and see that the one and only Dallas Winston, the JD you read about in the papers, is front and center on our doormat. "What are you doing here?" I ask, my body and voice rigid

"Look I just decided to come by and tell you I asked around makin' sure your story was right and I believe you."

"You're telling me this now?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow

"I don't expect you to take me back, alright? I just-"

"Have you ever thought about how-"

"Uh- roman'ic?" He asks, forgetting to accentuate the 't'

"Unusual is the word I was going for." I mumble, "Look, Dallas, I get why you're so insec-"

"I ain't-"

"Don't interrupt, or I'll lose my train of thought. I want to win this argument."

Dallas smirks his ever infamous one. One that makes girls that ended up with him (such as myself), nuts. "I know why you get all weird when I talk to other guys. It's 'cause of Sylvia. But I promise you, I ain't anything like her." I smile a little, looking up at him.

"You sure ain't, doll." He smiles a little, walking in my door. The rest of the night is time spent together. And even though he's a broken person, he can make for beautiful and fun company.