Imagine: Soda

Imagine: Soda teaching you how to drive

"What do you mean you can't drive?" Soda asks, utterly in shock

"I haven't gotten the chance to learn and no one's had the time to teach me." "Alright... you, me, here at six, I'm teaching you how to drive." Soda announces

"It's not gonna be pretty." I told him "If I can ride with Dally, I think I can ride with you." Sodapop says with ease, leaning back into his chair.

"If ya say so." I shake my head and walk home, hoping to God I don't screw up this lesson. When five fifty rolls around, I begin trekking to the DX, nervous for my driving lesson with Soda. I just REALLY hope this doesn't end badly. I mean, I don't wanna total his car. Neither of us have the money to fix it. All in all, I have a sudden inclination to turn around and fake illness so I don't have to deal with the pressure of having Soda and I's lives in my hands. I mean... it can't be that hard... right?
The DX comes into view and Soda standing next to Darry's trusty blue truck.

"Let's get this show on the road." Soda smiles, getting into the passenger seat as I climb in the driver's. I take a moment to just sit there and take in the fact that I, am sitting front and center in a car. An actual car. I know I probably sounds crazy, but when you're little, you always imagine driving a car all by yourself. Sitting there knowing you're about to fulfill that part of your childhood is a little overwhelming, if not scary. After maybe a rough hour and a half, I pull into the DX. The first thirty minutes wasn't smooth sailing, but I was alright in the end.

"Want me to drive us?" I ask Soda, when he asks me how I feel about getting something to eat.

"No!" He teases. I drive us back to the DX. Before, I walk back home, I'm sure to kiss Soda.

"Thank you for all your help." I smile, holding his index finger sweetly

"Anytime, baby." Sodapop kisses my forehead sweetly. I look at my watch and cuss.

"Shit! I gotta get home and help my mom."

"I'll call you!" Soda yells as I run away from the DX. I might have to call him. Soda doesn't exactly have the best attention span. But hey, it's the thought that counts.