Dear Dallas

Dear Dallas,

How many ways can I say I miss you? How can I possibly describe life without you here? I wish I could count the days where I woke up, drenched with hope that you would be there when I went outside. But on those days, I find myself tracing my footsteps to where you rest. Side by side with Johnny.

I'll never forget how lovely you looked as the sun rose. I'll never forget how tightly you held me as I unraveled in your arms. The way you were so careful about removing my clothes.

I wish you knew that I loved you. I wish I told you about my cough, and let you know that it was more than just a cold. I wish I told you that I forgave you for all your cruel words. I wish I held you just a little tighter. I wish I didn't sleep with Tim. 

You and I both knew we were never meant to last. I wanted someone I could melt around. I want someone who could melt around me too. But you offered an unromantic love, I wanted more than that. You held me so tightly but as soon as I was let go, I was as good as gone. Regardless of those feelings, I wish I could have all of it one last time.

But as I sit here beside your headstone, coughing my blood unto a handkerchief, I know it was bound to happen. This day came sooner than later. My regret is that I did not realize any of this sooner.

Signed,

Sylvia

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading this quick little blurb. I'm cooking up a little more in terms of imagines and preferences. Enjoy and stay safe!