Chp 3: Angelina

So. If I have wanted to succeed in flirting with Shrek, I had t get Grizzly to have a date with Pus'N'Boots. How will I ever succeed?! Well. Being the organized British man I am, I had a plan.

Step 1: Get my striper friend, Angelina to flirt with Grizzly.

Step 2: Make them break up on the roof.

Step 3: Get Pus'N'Boots to comfort him.

And then they'd go on a date. Everything would work perfectly. First, I had to call Angelina to the party. She isn't a known striper, she's a Zebra and has a flat ass. Not to mention she has 666 children. No kidding. She has a hobby other than dancing. It's yoga.

Isn't she beautiful?! She could certainly cause Grizzly to fall in love

Isn't she beautiful?! She could certainly cause Grizzly to fall in love. I mean, look at that yoga pause. Who would not want to squeeze their dick between her boobs?

''Hey. Angel.'' I say on the phone.

''Don't call me like that. You know I hate it.'' She answered as if she didn't like me.

''You know you like it.'' I say.

She growled.

''What do you want Gordan?''

''Well. Remember that time when you were dancing, and the pole fell on my head? And I had to go to the hospital, and there was blood streaming everywhere, including my boner?''

''No.''

''You dumb bitch.'' How could anyone forget that? ''Look. The point is that you owe me a favour. Can you come here? I'll send you the address through text. Bye.'' And I close the phone. She had to come now.

All I had to do is wait.

Based on a true story.

Kinda.

Not really.

Ehhh...