Chp 5: Lauren

Yes! My plan is working! I just was already at step 2. I need to tel Pus'N'Boots! I run to the rooftop, where Pus'N'Boot was waiting for me.

''Do I have my date yet?'' He said sipping his milk.

''Not yet. But, once he comes up the roof, he will be very sad. It's up to you to comfort him. And then, once he'll like you, you'll tell me what's to talk about.''

He smiles and jumps to his feet. I could see the hearts in his eyes.

''OH! GRACIAS AMIGO!'' He hugs me. ''I will invite you to our marriage!'' He unlocks his arms around me. ''Where is he from the rooftop?'' He asks.

I rush to the edge of the rooftop and search for Grizzly and Angelina in the crowd. I found them besides the pool. I'm about to point at them to show Pus'N'Boots when I notice something is going wrong...

''Amigo...?'' 

''No. Uhm. Wait a second.'' 

Angelina is going for a hug, but Grizzly rejects her.

Fuck. I rush downstairs without a word and meet Angelina at the other side of the pool.

''What's wrong?! What failed?!''

She looks down.

''He doesn't like stripes.''

Of course, he didn't. How was I so stupid? Pus'N'Boots would never like him if he did. I hate myself. I have to call a non-striped stripper... But I don't know any.

...

Lauren is a transgender sea lion stripper with no stripes. She could help me.

I HAD TO CALL HER OVER

Sorry if it took long. 

Literally a day.

Don't have much to say...

Don't take drugs kids?

.

.

.

I'm not really the right person to

tell you that tbh.