Chp 10: The End.

HE JUMPED. I run downstairs at the speed of light. MY SHREK. I arrive downstairs, I run past a disturbing scene.

Grizzly's body was beside the pool, as a waterfall of blood spreads in the water pool, as Gerard and Lauren were now fucking. Mixing sperm and blood together. People around were freaking out. They didn't know what to do. 

Pus'N'Boots was trying to revive Grizzly, sobbing on his abs. I continue running anyways. What really mattered was Shrek.

I arrive at where he landed. His body wasn't there. And neither was any blood, except Zoe's. Where could his body be possibly at?

I look up. And there it was. Hanging on the roof. I don't know if I'm happy or angry. I run back upstairs.

Oh no. Another strange scene. Shrek was safe... IN TAYLOR SWIFT'S ARMS.

''WHAT THE FUCK SHREK?!''

''Oooooh.'' He says taking his sunglasses that appeared randomly. 

''What the fuck man. I NEED EXPLANATIONS. YOU JUST JUMPED OFF A ROOF TO NOT REJECT ME!''

''Look.'' He sighed. ''Where do I start? This was all a plan.''

''What?''

''I made sure you were going to look at me 5 hours ago, then I paid Pus'N'Boots to make you the deal. I made some research and knew you were going to take these 3 stripers. I paid them to do exactly what they did with Grizzly that I also paid. But for him to kill himself was not planned tho...'' He looks down. ''Either Zoe.''

''I planned to jump off, just to drag Taylor's attention.'' He said heartlessly.

''What?!'' I say refusing to believe him.

''You were just a tool for me to drag Taylor's attention. I don't care about you.'' He said.

I manage to control my emotions. Anger, sadness, disappointment, foolishness, humiliation, and confusion.

''Why Taylor?!'' I ask resisting to show any emotion.

''I went to her concert. I instantly fell in love with her.'' He explained. ''I even became one of her bodyguards.''

Taylor Swift just smiled.

''I was obsessed with her. I made sure she'd save me, so she'd finally paid attention to me. It worked. And now we're together.''

Devasted. I ran away. 2 murders, and 1 broken heart slashed with lies was what was left tonight. I run across the street, with as many drinks as possible. I stopped in the middle of the road. 2 lights were coming closer to me.

I stood there like a deer, and then. I got hit. Then, nothing else.

- 20 YEARS LATER-

Shrek now has had 2 children with Taylor Swift.

Mackenzie, and Madison.

You choose who is which

Both became singers. But cursed singers. They had to suffer their father's mistake, of being a manipulative rich asshole. 

In memory of:

-Grizzly. (Suicide.)

-Zoe. (Got thrown off a roof.)

-Gordan Ramsay. (Hit by car.)

-Harambe. (Shot by a dumb bitch.)

The End.

It's finally over.

At least. This book is.

Maybe I should do a second book.

I'll do one if I ever get to 500. It'd be

bbout the sisters, having to deal with their curse. Idk.

Maybe.

Btw, thanks for so many reads and votes.

I'm still asking myself at night;

''How the fuck?''

But you know what. 

Just go with it.

_Jinja_