Chp 6: Swim BITCH

I called Lauren over, she said she was busy drinking, but was going to come right over, because she was going to get kicked out in 5 minutes for throwing a Martini at a bitch.

I told her the situation, she was drunk, but I think she understood, and now she's gone to go flirting with Grizzly.

''SUP. BOIIII'' She said as she tripped over her legs. She fell on him, her big body and boobs on his chest.

''M'am?'' Grizzly asked confused.

''You got an nice eye...'' She said still leaning on him, as she petted his chest hair. "And you have a nice-'' She paused for a second, looking into the distance, unfocused. Then after a 30 second pause, she continued what she was saying. ''Arm.''

''I have a nice arm?'' He asked.

''YEAH.'' She screeched. Grabbing his ass and looking straight at his nipples. ''And a muscular-'' She paused again. This time it was about 1 minute. ''Butt...''

Grizzly looked around awkwardly as people were staring while dancing, probably wonder ''What the fuck is going one over there?!'' She was messing it up. Too drunk. I had to stop her.

But right then. Grizzly grabbed Lauren by the neck, and kissed her passionately.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

''I've been waiting for someone like you all my life.'' He whispered. Lauren just slobbered on him as she was close to passing out.

THIS IS GREAT. Now I only need to accomplish step 3! Right then, Lauren and Grizzly who were just looking in each other's eyes, when they got splashed of pool water. Lauren looked at who the asshole was, ready to throw him a Martini, when her eyes were covered of stars.

 Lauren looked at who the asshole was, ready to throw him a Martini, when her eyes were covered of stars

OMG. So. Sexy. Lauren jumped away from Grizzly's arms and swam to the seal. The SEXY seal. Grizzly fell to his knees. NOOOOO.

''WHYYY?!'' He cried. ''SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.''

God dammit.

That's REAAAL Sexy.

If you don't remember  the movie

Finding Dory, you probably 

don't remember my favorite character.

Gerard.

I mean, LOOK AT HIM.