SHOUT OUT

Okay. A short time before I wrote this shit, I read an amazing story... That is just wow. So now. Imma use all my Erc and La skills to write... A fucking essay on that story.

ARE YOU READY?

THE STORY IS CALLED... WEIRD LOVE.

https://www.wattpad.com/543984261-weird-love-completed-chapter-1

The main character, who is a boy (Which I'll call Henry because he has no name...) is not a normal teenager. Yes I know that sounds extremely cliche. But trust me on this. He isn't fucking normal. HE'S A WEIRD PIECE OF SHIT.

Why?

-He wears sweater one backwards

- Very awkward

- Good liar

-Always looks in love

-Loves the bathroom

And that's pretty much it. Oh, and I forgot. He's in love with a wall. Yeah... Like, he sometimes skip classes to just go fucking pet a wall, occasionally lick it, and at the very end, kiss it. And enjoys to rub it A LOT.

Yes, he knows it's weird but, he does it anyway. Because he loves, and I think that that, is the moral of the story. Do what you love, and you'll be happy.

Henry even is conscious that he is insane, that's why he doesn't tell anyone. Including his friend. I honestly just think that at the end, when he goes back to his school when he's 26, to see his precious wall, it falls apart.

Which would probably represent that, whatever you've stopped to acknowledge, breaks down. Since he got out of high school, he left behind his one and only... His wall. And therefore stopped thinking about it. He didn't forget it, he just didn't think about it.

But when he came back, he kissed it one last time, then walked away, as it then collapsed. But the fact that Henry liked every detail of that wall (It's every brick, bumps, little details.), and the fact that once the wall dies, he says he will forever remember the wall, and will always love it, which makes me doubt the title of the book.

Why is it called weird love?! It should be called Real Love! The only thing weird is Henry, not his love! All he has done for that wall, just shows how much he loves that wall. (toward a wall.) 

Okay. Here is my theory.

HE IS GOING TO MEET ANOTHER WALL OR INANIMATED OBJECT. 

Because the author,  @shadow_pupx is OBVIOUSLY going to write a second book. Why? Because  I'll force him* to.

*I don't know it's gender.

But what I really want in the book... Is to see how he'll confess to his parents. I need to see the parent's reaction.

But anyways you guys should read it. I have no idea what I'm doing of my life but... Yeah.