Chp 9: Goals

I looked at Pus'N'Boots as he cries. I didn't care anymore. Fuck Grizzly. Fuck Pus'N'Boots. Fuck Zoe. I only want to talk to Shrek. This is just drama over drama, and I have to do one thing at a time, and right now. It's to talk to Shrek.

It's my goal and no one will stop me.

Btw, this might be out of subject, but the REAL grizzly is beside me and he's adorably cozy in a blanket. Now I'm petting his wet nose... He just bit me. 

''Fuck off'' I say pushing him aside and walking to Shrek and Zoe making out, slobbering on each other. Her paws on her muscular shoulders, as he holds her with one hand. I jealously look at them.

I stand right beside them.

I look at them. Anger in my veins. I'm so sorry Shrek I tell myself. But Zoe is just one more challenge to... US.

I grab Zoe out of Shrek's hand and throw her off the roof.

Shrek looked terrified.

''WHAT THE FUCK?!'' He screams getting up. ''WHY DID YOU DO?! AND WHY?! WHO ARE YOU?!''

I delicately grab him by the neck and kiss him. So well, he joins in.

I was lying. My cat didn't bite me, he just turned away, and hid his face deeper in the blanket. ADORABLE :3 Even if I just got rejected by my own cat I feed and pick up after.

Our lips separate. It calmed him down. I know it.

''Please.'' He said calmly confused. '' Explain,''

I tell him all my feeling for him, even if I've never really met him. I tell him my plan and Pus'N'Boots. I tell him why Zoe was my worse enemy. (She was the Queen bee at school and cheated on me with Erika. Just a Gorilla that used to be Harambe's wife.)

RIP HARAMBE

RIP HARAMBE

Forever remembered.

He nods thoughtfully. 

''You've done this all for me, just to talk to me.'' He says smiling his dirty teeth. They smelled like onions and garlic. 

I smiled. I think I won him over. Now, he had to love me. But then, he looked disappointed.

''But all of that was for nothing.''

WHAT?!

''I can't cheat on Fiona.''

''You just did with Zoe.'' I spit out.

He looks into the distance. With the OH-SHIT face.

''UGH...'' He then jumps off the roof.

Sory if it took 

long to upload.

Whoever killed Harambe 

instead of making him fall asleep

better never get over it.

MAKE HIM GUILTY.