Chp 4: Yoga BITCH

I waited outside, waiting for a hot red limousin with hearts to pop up. It finally came and out pounced Angelina. She looked a bit annoyed. She was crossing her arms, causing her boobs to squeeze together.

''What do you want Gordan? I know you don't want me to strip. Not in a place like this at least.'' She sighed and looked directly into my eyes with her trashy mascara.

''I need you to flirt with a guy, and then break-up with him on top of the roof.''

''Oh.'' She said surprised. ''I wasn't expecting that from you. Normally, it's red-necks that ask me to do these type of things. One asked me to troll Ronald McDonald. The poor thing still texts me to this day saying he wants me back, even if it was only a night, and that it's been 3 years.'' She smiled receiving a text. ''He just texted right now!''

What the fuck?

''Who's the guy?'' She asks after checking her text. She follows me to the party and I point to Grizzly, as he flexes besides the pool.

''OH HONEY.'' She yelped as she saw his abs covered in sweat, which was probably just water. ''I'll be right back.''

She yoga-ed to him.

In slow motion, Grizzly turned to Angelina, and in slow motion, Angelina enchanted him with her Yoga

In slow motion, Grizzly turned to Angelina, and in slow motion, Angelina enchanted him with her Yoga. They finally met, face to face. After one minute of slow motion.

''Hey...'' He said flexing on her.

''Sup.'' Said Angelina trying to move the more possible to wiggle her boobs.

I'm not sure

If I should put this book in

''Romantic''

or 

''Scary"

Or

''Humor''

To be honest, it's kind of all of these.