Weird Life

Your POV:

The US ended up winning that weird cup thing. Mal was going to Washington to meet up with the Spirit and I was gonna stay in Orlando for a little.

"You sure you don't wanna come with me?" Mal pouted.

"Go get ready for the season." I said. "So you can kick some ass."

"Fine. You better come to games this season."

"My semester ends in early May, I will be at games. Cheering the loudest for number 11. Ali Krieger." I smirked.

"I hate you."

"Love you too." She walked to security and looked at me.

"You sure?" 

"Mal." 

"What? Just asking!" 

"Go before you miss your flight." I laughed.

"I'm going!" 

I watched and soon she disappeared into the crowd.

"That was adorable."

"Jesus!" I put my hand on my chest. "Where did you come from."

"You should've learned that in school." Hilary sighed. "But basically when a man and a woman love each other very much"

"Not that!" I cut her off.

"Oh! We're leaving." She said. "So I got an issue here."

"I don't care."

"You should." She put her arm around my shoulders and lead me away. "So you told me that O'Hara thinks I'm hot."

"I did say that yes." 

"Then why the hell has she been texting Decks nonstop."

"I don't know?"

"There's nothing going on between us, Knighter. We were talking shit about the people who broke her face and the people who tried to murder me."

"You. Were. Fine!" Meghan walked by.

"Kelley said she needed me to be a wingwoman cause she's a dork but she literally got you two fighting over her."

"We weren't fighting over O'Hara." Knight smiled.

"She got us?" Decker said. "What do you mean by that?"

"She's a huge dork but got you, and her fighting over her dorky ass." They looked at me. "You are hot, and she thinks you're hot."

"You'll tell Decker she's hot but not me?"

"Decker didn't harass me for the entire first half when I was trying to watch my girlfriend."

"Who's her girlfriend?" Decker asked.

"She's dating Mal."

"Really? I thought she was straight!"

"You also thought Kristie was straight." Meghan sighed. "Your gaydar is off." 

"My gaydar is not off."

"Ok every time you guys talk to me, an argument breaks out."

"No, it doesn't!" Haley looked at me.

Hilary looked at her. 

"Oh, it does. Now I see it. Ok."

I rolled my eyes. "You done?"

"Yeah, I'm good." 

I looked at my phone. "I gotta go. Have fun with your problems." I walked away. "Nice meeting you twin 2. Twin 1. Hopefully, we'll meet up again. Hopefully not, twin 1 kind of scares me." I kept walking away. 

I texted Kelley on my way out.

O'Hara you smooth son of a bitch

I got in a car and smiled. My life got so weird, so quick.

If you didn't hear I'm going Utah in a few weeks. If you live there message me. If you know someone who lives out there, message me.