Voicemails

Your POV:

After waiting for a while, Oliver and I left. 

I left Mal a few voicemails and texted her too. 

"What do you want to do?"

"Talk to my girlfriend."

He laughed. "You know what. I think you need some time to yourself. Sit and think everything through."

"Then what?"

"Then talk to your girlfriend." He walked into his room and I went into mine. 

"Sit and think. What's more dangerous than being alone with your thoughts." I sat on my bed.

Mal's POV:

I sat on the bus and looked at my phone.

5 voicemails

3 texts

I sighed and looked out the window.

"You know," Julie sat next to me. "Ignoring her isn't gonna solve anything." She smiled. "I don't know what's going on. If you want to tell me, I'm here to listen, if not you don't have to. But the worst thing you can do is shut her out." She looked at my phone. "There have been a lot of moments with Zach. I wanted nothing more than you just shut him out and never talk about it." She laughed. "He texted nonstop. He called. And I realized that communicating is the key. If I didn't listen to him and share my feelings, I might not be married to my best friend right now." 

I looked at my phone.

"But hey. What do I know?" She smirked and got up. She started to walk away.

"Julie?" She turned around. I lifted my phone. "Thanks."

"For what?" She winked and walked away. I unlocked my phone and listened to her voicemails. 

No one's POV:

Y/N sat on her bed and thought over everything.

"Hey, Mal. I don't know why you're ignoring me. Well, I guess I do. Nothing is worth losing you. Please call me back. We really need to talk about this."

Mal hit play on the next one.

"Hey. It's me again. So I'm still at the game and just saw Christen swapping jerseys with some Spanish girl? Does Tobin know about this? Anyway, I'm off-topic. Where are you? Please don't shut me out Mal. Please."

Y/N took a deep breath and played with her phone. 

"Mal. We walked all over this place. Oliver told security that we work with US Soccer so if anyone hears anything it's all his fault. Please call me back. Or text me! Texting is fine. Whatever you want."

Mal got off the bus and walked into the hotel.

"Update on that Spanish girl? I don't know Spanish and we ran into her. She's nice. Maybe they were talking shit in Spanish. I'll never know. Oliver did tell her I was an idiot. Wow, my cousin is a jerk. I'm off topic! Please just text me. I'm worried Christen didn't know where you are either."

Y/N hit the call button and put her phone to her ear.

"You're probably sick of me. I'm sick off myself. I'm usually not like this. You know leaving 40 voicemails. I just want you to know that I love you. I talked to Oliver. He also said I need to rethink everything. I love you."

Mal stood in the lobby and locked her phone. 

"You ok?" Alex asked.

Mal looked around. "I have to go." She went outside.