Date Night

Your POV:

"When will you have to leave again?" Mal asked as we walked around the city.

"I don't know yet. Hopefully, I'll get to stay with you for a little bit before that happens."

"You know this is when it's gonna get harder right?" She stopped walking. I stopped in front of her. "Being apart for as long as we will be? I won't know if you're safe or not."

"It's gonna be ok Mal." I smiled and cupped her face in my hands. "I told you. I will fight like hell to make sure I always come back home to you." I kissed her forehead. "Always."

She grabbed my hands and closed her eyes. "I care about you too much to lose you." She whispered.

"I care about you too much to leave." I smiled. "Come on our dinner awaits."

"Dinner?"

"I had some help with reservations. Let's just say I've had this surprised planned for a while."

"You are something else." We walked into the restaurant. 

Kelley's POV:

"What do you think they're doing right now?" Emily asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"How about now?"

"I'm gonna strangle you." 

"Ok! It's time for Kelley to take a nap!" Christen said. "Bye Sonny." She waved as Emily left the room. "What's up? You're extra moody."

"I'm impatient. I wanna know what they're doing."

"They're on a date, Kel. Let them have time with EACH OTHER instead of you being up their asses." She smirked. 

"You wanna talk about being up someone's ass when your head is so far up Tobin's you can see what she's gonna eat for breakfast in December of 2021?"

Press stopped smiling and glared at me. "Don't make me tell your girlfriend that you're being annoying."

"Go ahead! She already knows how I am! And she loves me no matter what!"

Christen froze. "Hold up. Loves? Kelley Maureen O'Hara are you in love?"

"WHAT? NO! OH LOOK MY PHONE BYE!" I left the room. I texted Mal and Y/N.

Please come home soon Christen is harassing me.

Your POV:

I read Kelley's text. "What should we do?"

"Stay out for another hour." Mal smiled.

"Good. I know just where we can go." I smirked. "Check please!" 

Short little filler chapter for you. The drama is about to begin so buckle up folks. Also, all this football being back? I love it now I just need hockey back.