Part 2- the akuma

Emma started breathing deeply, they had been running for about thirty minutes and she was getting tired. It seemed that whenever they had got to the crime scene the victim had already left. It was always one step ahead of them. Chein looked over at Emma. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine you stupid dog, let's keep running." "No seriously, you don't look well, maybe we should take a break." Emma sighed, Chein Brun was always thinking of others more then himself. She really liked him for that. "No puppy, I'm fine we have to keep going." "Chaton!" Chein said in a very strict voice. "You need to rest, you look sick!" "Is everything all right?"asked Junie. "Yes" said Emma, but at the same time Chein said "no". "Okay what's up?" Junie replied. "Chaton isn't well." "Yes I am!" "Okay time out. Chaton come over here." Said Azule sternly. Azule placed her hand on her head. "Oh my gosh em-Chaton! You're burning up!" "I'm fine Azule, let's go get that Akuma." "No sis, you are going to go home right now." Hugo replied. "I'll take you home." He picked her up and started to run towards their house. When they got home Emma was to weak to walk on her own. Hugo gently placed her on her bed and called for her parents. He then swiftly jumped out of the window once more.
"Claws in"
Emma felt the power drain from her as her gorgeous black suit disappeared. She was normal again. Emma sighed and laid helplessly in her bed. Just then her mom and dad burst in her room. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" Marinette said worryingly. "I think I'm just sick. Brinkley said I felt a little warm." Adrien placed his hand on her head. "Emma, your temperature is really high. I think you should see a doctor." "No dad I'm fine." "EMMA AGRESTE!" "Okay okay sorry, but I still think that I'm okay, plus they need me on the team." "Emma your not well, you need to rest."said her mother sweetly. "Okay fine, but if they don't succeed promise me you two will get out there and help them." "Okay okay we promise." And with those final words Emma drifted off into a deep sleep.

End of part 2
Sorry this part was so short! I'll make a part 3 longer I promise! If you enjoyed this lemme know by hitting that star button 😉, and by following me. Thank you!