14

Brinkley P.O.V.

I didn't know what to say. 

Sure I was happy for Gabby, and I was happy for Hugo...

But they are FREAKING 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one needs to kiss anyone when they aren't even 16 yet! 

We stood there for another couple minutes of awkward silence when I decided to say something.

"What the HECK JUST HAPPENED??" 

Gabby's face was priceless. She looked like she was going to throw up.

We all started to laugh and decided that it was time to go home. I walked Gabby home because we live close to each other. 

"I'll buy you 3 bags of takis and 2 bars of Hershey's almonds if you never speak of this day ever again." Gabby said trying to bribe me.

"Deal." 

Emma P.O.V.

After everyone had left it was just me, Hugo, and my dad left at my house. Hugo was definitely shaken up and my dad was smirking. 

"Hugo.. Wasn't that your first kiss?~~~~~" My dad said trying to tease him.

"SHUT UP!" 

After a while of teasing and talking Hugo decided he was going to take a nap and left. 

"Emma?"

"Yes?"

"Go talk to Chein."

"W-what?" 

"Wasn't that what we were talking about before all of this?" 

"I guess but I don't even know what to say." 

"Just go!" 

No One's P.O.V.

Before Emma left, she de-transformed and fed Mimmi. Wondering what she was going to say or do while she was talking to Chein. 

"Mimmi Claws out!" 

The tingly feeling that Emma enjoyed so much flowed from her fingertips to her heart. She almost forgot that she was about to go talk to the one person she didn't want to see. 

"Good luck" Chat said to his daughter while she gathered her courage to go.

Emma jumped from building to building til finally she saw where Chein ended up.

Alone on top of the Eiffel tower.

"What do you want Chaton?" I heard him say before he even turned around.

"I want to fix things."

"How?"

"Claws in.." 

Hi guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in months! To be honest its been a crazy year so far and I haven't had much down time. It wasn't until yesterday when Brinkley reminded me that I needed to update this that I decided I would keep this story going. I love you so much and I'm glad you're still reading this story. Thank you so much!
-Emma