Part 8- The battle pt 1

Azule P.O.V.

Why won't Hunter just leave Emma alone? Ugh that boy drives me crazy sometimes.

"Thanks for saving me back there." Emma told me as we were on our way to the bathroom to transform.

"No prob, I know that boys can be idiots sometimes."

Emma giggled.

Mimmi Claws out!
Draco Wings on!

I loved the feeling of a transformation.

It felt like freedom.

The freedom to be who I want to be, and no one will know it was me.

"I think it's Gabby." Emma told me as we were done transforming.

"Who else could it be? Gabby got akumatized 2 days ago! I wonder why she hasn't gone out and made changes like all the other akumatized victims do."

"Do you think she tried to fight it?" Emma asked as she was brushing the floor with her foot.

"I'm sure she did, even though she's going through a lot, she's a fighter."

"Heh, yeah. I hate the thought of fighting her."

"Me too," I responded. "Enough chitchat! We have an akuma to cleanse!"

2 days ago (Junie P.O.V.)

It's so unfair! Why my dad? He is the most kindhearted person I know! He didn't deserve to get in a car crash! Or be in a coma!

Life isn't fair.

Am I the only one going through this?

Just then a purple and black butterfly came flying in.

'Oh crap' I thought as I tried to shoo it away with my hand.

The akuma landed on my miraculous-my choker.

"What an interesting necklace! Almost looks familiar to me. Hello Rose thorn. I am am Hawkmoth, life isn't fair isn't it? From now on, you'll have the powers to reveal what has caused them the most pain, and bring those feelings back to the surface. Making everyone feel the same feelings you feel. Then everyone will know how you're feeling! I only ask for a simple favor in return. Bring me the miraculous of the cat and the ladybug!" A creepy voice echoed through my head.

"No! I won't do it! I'm not going to hurt people!" I screamed back at him.

"It's not hurting, it's simply making everyone feel what you feel."

"And I'm hurting Hawkmoth! I don't want anyone else to feel the same way! Especially my friends, Emma and Brinkley."

"I'm afraid you're not getting a choice my dear."

Just then, I didn't feel like my self anymore. Everything went black and I only remember it feeling like I had no control on my own actions anymore.

Back to present time (Chein P.O.V.)

"Hey what-dya know? The girls are late. AGAIN!" I angrily told Hornet.

"Bro, take it easy. They'll be here soon enough."

Just then I saw a black suit jump over a building.

My stomach churned, this is going to be awkward.

As the girls landed next to us, Chaton obviously was refusing to look me in the eyes.

Then Hugo came.

(Idk if I forgot to mention, but they all know the identity of Hugo. Hugo is the boys friend, but he is also Emma's brother. So they all know. But Hunter/chein and hornet/chaz doesn't know that Hugo is Emma's brother or that Chaton knows who he is)