The battle pt 2

Emma P.O.V.

The group helped me up and comforted me until I was feeling better.

I still felt sad and depressed, but looking into Chein's eyes helped. 

We all just stood there. 

I think this was the first time that we all had no idea what to do. 

We knew that we had to be extra careful because she was our friend,... but at the same time, we had to fight her. 

We had to cleanse the akuma.

"So are we going to fight or what?!" Azule asked us all. 

"We would,... but uh, we... we uh, we've never fought a miraculous holder! We don't even know where to start!" Chein stuttered. 

"Dog boy's right. We need to think this through if we are going to help her." Hornet responded. 

*Silence

"So,... anyone got any plans?" Chein asked.

*More silence

"Well thats fantastic! I'm going to go save my best friend. Anyone that wants to join me is welcome." Azule said as she stomped away from us.

"Great! What now?! We're completely confused, two members of our team are now against us, and we literally are doomed. Welp, thats it. I'm going home to watch some anime." Hugo said as he started to walk away. 

"GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!" I screamed at him. 

"Wait,... maybe that's not such a bad idea." 

"Really? I thought you didn't like anime!"

"No not that you idiot!"

"Then what?"

"Going home,... Our parents can help us!"

"Oh, right!" 

Hugo and I were about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. I looked back to see that it was Hornet. 

"We need to talk." 

"About what? We are going to get help. You stall Junie."

"Chaton!" 

"What?!" 

Hornet pulled me aside from the group and started to speak quietly.

"I know your identity."

"Wait what?!" 

"And Junie's, and Azule's."

"How?!"

"I saw you de-transform when you were with Chien." 

"And what about the others?"

"I put it together,..." 

"Well thats fantastic!" I said sarcastically. 

"I won't tell anyone who you are, but I just thought you should know." 

"And now you can make it up to me by stalling Junie while I get my parents." 

"Whoa! I totally forgot your parents are Ladybug and Chat! Thats so cool! Who would have thought that the famous model and the bakery girl were the famo-"

"Just stop talking and stall them!"

"Right got it!"

*Time skip for your convenience

"MOM, DAD!" I yelled forgetting that I was in my alter ego form. 

"Emma? Is that you?!" I heard my mom yell from across the hall.

"We need help! It's Gabby!"

"Say no more! Tikki spots on!"

"Honey? I heard a transformation call. Is everything okay?" My dad said as he rushed into my room only to see his wife as ladybug.

"Its Gabby!" I repeated. 

"Plagg claws out!!!!" He said urgently. 

"We might need more help..." I said looking at them.

We smirked at each other and ranned to the Lahiffe's.

"Alya!" My mom screamed. 

"What's happening girl? And why are you Ladybug?!" 

"We need your help! Where's Nino?!"

"On a buisness trip. An akumatized victim?"

"Yeah..." 

"Trixx let's pounce!" 

"This should be enough! Let's go join the group, they might be struggling without us." 

No one's P.O.V.

Our 3 older and favorite heroes were back and on the journey to defeating what would be the most powerful akuma they have yet to seen in a looong time. 

After they had rejoined the group they came to see that they were indeed struggling. Chein had just got thrown around like a toddler's toy, Hornet was on the ground moaning, and Azule had gotten struck with Junie's power and was on the ground sobbing.

"Well, this is great." Chaton said as Hugo was trying to grab Junie's choker. He failed and ended up getting struck as well. 

"What's the plan M'lady?" Chat asked his wife.

"You know the routine silly kitty!" 

"LUCKY CHARM!"

A small glass plate fell into her hands.

"A plate? What am I supposed to do with this?" 

Just then Junie threw a vine at her and smashed the plate to pieces. 

"Nothing now!" Junie smirked at her.

A purple butterfly appeared around her eyes. 

"Give me the miraculous rose thorn! Or I will take away your powers for good!"

"Of course Hawkmoth!" She said more sweet-like.

"You will give me your miraculous!!!" 

"Never!" Ladybug lunged at her and threw her yoyo to try to knock her down, she failed and got struck. 

Chat looked at her fall slowly to the ground. 

"LADYBUG!!!!" 

Hi guys! Sorry I took a while for an update! I won't be able to post the next chapter for 2 weeks because I'm going on vacation. Sorry! Glad I could get this one posted though! Happy StrangerArtist ? Thanks for the support and 500 reads!!! 

Emma Agreste (Word count 773)