Part 4- Danger ahead

Emma woke up in her bed. Her head was ringing and she felt weak. She tried to sit up but instantly laid back down. Every part of her body was in pain and she felt tired, even though she had already been asleep. "Don't try to get up Emma." She heard her father speak as he was standing in the doorway. "You worked yourself too hard, when you were already sick to make it worse! I knew I shouldn't have let you go on that fight." "But dad, I did fight. And I'm fine! I feel much better now!" Emma lied. "Emma, I know you're not okay. Mimmi told me how you were feeling." Emma sighed. The Kwami's could sense amazing things that no human could. "Okay, fine, but I still want to fight dad." "Emma, you are sick. You must heal first. I'm not saying that you will never fight again, I am just telling you to give it time." Emma sighed once more as her father left her room.

Adrien P.O.V.

Emma didn't understand. She was just a teenage girl, she only cared about hanging out with her friends and chatting during battles. She had no idea how powerful Hawkmoth really was. He was gaining power. They had to take action. It was not safe for anyone anymore. I need to talk to Marinette.
"Hey kitty." Mari asked. "Yes princess?" "Could you come here? We need to talk." "Sure." As I walked into our room I noticed she had a very worried look on her face. "Hawkmoth is gaining power. The team cannot defeat his akumatized victims by their selves, he's gaining power. It's not safe anymore." "I'm aware." I responded quickly. "So what are we going to do about it?"

"Well, we already can keep an eye on Hugo and Emma, and Chloe will look after her son. But I'm worried about the others." Marinette said. "Well, why don't we invite Brinkley and Gabby to stay at our house for a week or so. We would just have to tell them that we are going on a trip or something and ask if they could come." "I like it! You can talk to Brinkley's parent's and I'll talk to Gabby's dad." I huffed. As much as I hated to admit it, I still was super jealous that my princess had a crush on Gabby's dad Luka in high school. "Adrien," Mari started. "I always loved you. I always will. My heart belongs to you, not Luka." I stopped. "Did she just read my mind?" I thought. Mari gave me a smile. It was the same beautiful smile I feel in love with, as I gazed into her bluebell eyes and adorable freckles my heart melted. "We better ask them soon, we have no idea when he's going to strike." "Oh, yeah." I responded as I returned to reality. "But what about the guys? Y'know, Chein Brun and Man Beetle. "Let's just focus on the other girls, okay?" "Okay." She said looking down. "Hey, cheer up! We'll figure something out, we always do!" "Okay." "I'm going to go speak with Brinkley's parents. Good luck with Luka."
(After speaking with her parents.)
3rd person p.o.v.
"I'm so excited my dad said yes! It's going to be like a sleepover every night!" Gabby said excitedly. "Yeah! I'm excited!" Emma responded. "How are you feeling?" Brinkley asked. "I'm fine! I actually feel much better. We're going to sleep in my room, follow me." When they got to Emma's room their kwamis started to chat and catch up. Emma looked at her window. "So tell me, what did exactly go down with that villain?" " Well, we heard the alert and quickly ran to meet up with your brother and the rest of the boys. When we got there the akumatized victim was already there. We tried to fight her but she was to powerful! Then Hornet- " Gabby was quickly interrupted by Brinkley. "Then hornet took a hit for me. He sacrificed himself for me,... I can't help but feel guilty. He got hurt, trying to save me. 😞" "it's not your fault!" Emma said. "Ya, Emma's right. You couldn't do anything about it. Plus I think that he's getting better. So you have nothing to worry about." "Yeah, I guess you're right, but at the time we had a bigger problem, we were almost to change back and reveal our identities, but then you came and saved us!" Brinkley replied. "That's why it's so convenient to not have a time limit! I bet you all wish you were me 😉" Gabby gloated.
Yes Gabby can use her powers and not get only a few minutes to change back. Her ability is called "flower power" which created a long vine that can be used for many different things. If you're still confused then just check out her version of the story on her account juniperblossoms1
"Yeah, yeah, stop bragging!" Brinkley said as she playfully shoved Gabby. "But seriously girl. You saved our butts the other day!" "Yeah, sure. But I also wasn't much help. It was my parents that did everything." Emma responded. "Listen, you did help though, and you couldn't help it if you were sick!" "I guess not, anyway... we should probably get to sleep. It's really late." "Come on! Don't be such a party pooper. No one sleeps at sleepovers!" Brinkley said throwing a pillow at Emma. "Hey!" "You asked for it"
The rest of the night was filled with giggling and fun. Totally forgetting all about their troubles, the three girls finally fell asleep at six in the morning.
I hope you liked this chapter, if you thought it was boring it's because I'm not feeling very creative 😂. Stay tuned for new chapters, I post them often. If you guys like my work you should check out my other books! Also check out juniperblossoms1 and StrangerArtist they are the inspirations for this book. They also helped create these characters. Don't forget to comment and vote! (I respond to you guys!) you guys are the best. As always, stay tuned my little akumas! Word count 1026
-Emma Agreste