Close call

"What time is it?" Emma asked as she rubbed her eyes.
Brinkley yawned, " boi! You just woke me up!"
"Oops, sorry 😝" Emma said with a smirk. "Hey, where's Gabby?"
"No idea, meh, she's probably just in the bathroom."
"Ya I guess so."
—————

5 minutes later

"Okay,... Where is this girl?" Brinkley asked with anger and worry in her voice. 

"Yea, it has been a while." Emma responded.

The two girls began the search for their friend. Emma started to worry, she had no idea whats going to happen to Gabby and frankly, she was scared. Her parents had told her about these new dangers and she didn't want anything to happen to her friend. 

"You should tell your parents." Brinkley said as she turned toward Emma.

"Yea I guess."

After Emma told her parents, the two of them stared at each other. It was the same way they did when they were worried about something. That made Emma feel worse. 

"We should look for her." Adrien said as she turned to his wife. 

"Yes, I suppose. Lets go kitty." 

Emma cringed at that lovey dovey nickname. It grossed her out to see her parents all sweet and flirty. 

"MOMMMM. Don't say that in front of me." 

Marinette laughed and the three of them transformed. 

"Go get Hugo honey, take him with us."

"Okay"

After Emma jumped out of her window, she started leaping from building to building. She stopped in her tracks. Why was Chein Brun here? 

"What do you want?" Hugo asked rudley. He didn't like the thought of him and his sister. 

"Nice to see you too bug boy. Hey kitty, I've got something to tell you." He said sadly. 

"What is it?"

"It's about Junie." 

Ya, I know this part was so short and boring. So what happens to Junie? What do you think @juniperblossoms1? :3 Thanks for reading guys. I've kinda lost my inspiration. I've not been on Wattpad a lot laitly so lemme know if you want me to continue this series. I can continue it, or I can stop. Thanks my little akumas!

<3 Emma Agreste~