Something about love

Chaz/Hornet P.O.V.

I was still trying to figure out how I was going to tell Brinkley that I knew her identity.

It was just to hard trying to find the words.

It was a relief to tell Emma, I was hoping that she could do it for me.
The only problem is that I would have to confront her as hornet because she doesn't know who I am.
This was going to be interesting.
Junie P.O.V.
It has officially been 2 weeks since they beat me when I was akumatized.
It is all still really strange. I can only remember bits and pieces.
I know that I tried to fight hawkmoths temptation, but I don't remember a lot after this.
I do remember that he was taking over my body, and I was trying to stop it for days.
Brinkley told me that this must be the reason that you didn't show up for a while.
She also filled me in on the latest cheinton gossip.
(Chein X Chaton) Gabby's a shipper like Alya, DON'T get her started on klance...
yes, I am fine. I have been recently attending the post akumatized therapy sessions.
They are so cool!
Some people go there and talk about their experiences they had a long time ago.
My favorite to listen to is Marc's story.
All he wanted to do was create a comic book, but all it took was one little misunderstanding and he was akumatized into the reverser.
I like this story because it teaches me how to work well with others and how to be kind to everyone, even if it's not what you expected.
Chaz/Hornet P.O.V.
Today was the day I am going to do it.
I am going to talk to Emma about Brinkley.
~magical time skip to the night ✨⭐️🌙
Thank the heavens above it was my turn for patrol tonight, or I didn't think I was going to be able to pull this off.
I jumped from building to building, out of breath, but free.
My heart lit up as I saw Emma sitting outside on her balcony reading.
This was my chance!
I jumped over there and landed with a thud on her balcony.
She jumped.
"Hornet! You scared me! 😡" she said with an angry voice.
"Sorry, I really need to talk to you about Brinkley."
"Well,.. talk!"
I sighed, "I really like her a lot..."
"Yeah I got that"
"I guess what I'm trying to say here is,"
...
"Spit it out!"
"I want to tell her that I know who she is, and I want her to know who I am."
Emma's face went from angry, to soft.
We sat in silence for a while but she finally spoke up.
"I wanted him to know who I was. Look how that turned out Hornet"
I froze.
Crap!
I completely forgot about that.
"Emma I'm sorry, listen, I really really want her to know. But I need your help.
"How could I help with that?"
"Could you.... maybe... tell her for me?"
Emma's face dropped.
"Nuh uh no way!"
"Why?!"
"Because I have my own freakin love problems to deal with right now!"
"I know but I-"
She cut me off, "if you really love her, you'll tell her for yourself. It's how I would want it to happen."
"Emma.."
"I think it's time you finished your patrol hornet"
And just like that, she grabbed her book, and went inside.

What am I going to do?!

Hey guys! Honestly who even reads authors notes? Comment if you do! Once again thank you so much for reading. Stay tuned my little akumas!
Emma agreste
Word count: 612