Fixing each other

Hey guys! Your author here with something that is sorta important. So as you guys know I'm writing this story about me and my real life friends (Brinkley and gabby) and they thought it would be fun to create an amino about this book. You can join if you want, the name is just 🌸🐾🐉descendants 🐉🐾🌸 they thought it would be fun to make that so if you want to join you can. (I know this book isn't very popular or anything so it's not a huge deal but we'd love it for you guys to join our N.M. family!) with out further ado, hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Gabby POV
Emma and Brinkley were ready to fight Hugo with determined looks on their faces.
I looked up at his akumatized face;
And he was crying.

Hugo.... I mean, heartbreaker, was crying.

"Give me your miraculous!" He yelled through his sobs.

I couldn't control myself.

I couldn't do it.

I loved him too much.

I felt his pain.

"Heartbreaker," I said calmly, "you don't have to do this."
Soft tears escaped through the corners of my eyes.

He looked at my eyes with sad determination.

For just a moment I saw a glimpse of the real Hugo.

But only for a second.

He screamed and lunged at me ready to grab my necklace (her miraculous).

But I dodged it and grabbed his arm.

He was confused at my sudden burst of adrenaline. I saw the fear in his eyes and I couldn't help myself, I grabbed his face and...
I kissed him.

Gosh dang it.

I kissed my best friends brother.

We kissed for a long time, both melting into it...
And frankly, I was afraid to pull apart to see what everyone's reactions would be.

So we kissed.

So many thoughts flooded my head...

What am I doing?!

Why are you betraying your friend like this?

What would your dad think?

But it all was worth it when I saw a purple butterfly fly away from him out of the corner of my eye.

His akuma left his body.

"Azulè!!!" I screamed, "Get the akuma!!"
Brinkley had what looked like a disgusted/satisfied/weirded out/confused face on as she remembered that this was a battle, and that she had to purify the akuma.
"Oh.. right!"

She caught the akuma in her fire and burned away the curse until it was a white butterfly.
Heartbreaker returned to Hugo as he fell down.
As I helped him up we slowly turned to look at Chat and Emma...

Words can't describe the face they both had on.

Chat had sort of a proud yet disgusted face with a glimpse of a 'what just happened' look on.

Emma/Chaton's head was tilted sideways like a cat and she wore a disgusted and shocked look on her face with a hint of  'what the heck...'

Hugo and I kinda smiled with a look on our face that said "crap..."

We sat there in silence for about 3 minutes until Chat spoke up, put a smirk on his face, and said,"soooooo... um.. teenage love huh?"

Oh gosh...

Hope you enjoyed! Love you!
-Emma

Word count 533