Part 6- Don't leave me

Sooo.... @juniperblossoms1 got super mad at me because she really wanted me to update my book. So I was like "FINE!" and then I wrote that note to the readers that said that I didn't want to update this book anymore XD. She got mad. So I thought "Hey, I'll make it up to her because I'm the best friend in the universe! And update this book!" (Your welcome Gabby) Although, she might not like what's going to happen next.

 Oh yeah! Art credit goes to Junie!! GIVE THAT GIRL A HAND! DANG THAT GIRL CAN DRAW! 

Emma/Chaton Noir P.O.V.

Chein looks worried. Whatever it is it can't be that bad..... Right? 

"It's about Junie."

I couldn't meet his eyes. I felt my eyes starting to swell with tears. 

"She's been akumatized." 

Those three words struck me harder than a bullet. Shes. Been. Akumatized. My Gabby? My sweet playful Gabby? The same girl who stays positive even when things look bad? She couldn't be. I refuse to believe it. My parents had gone to search elsewhere and right now, I really needed long hug. How could have this happened?

I turned to look at Brinkley/Azule. Her usual sly grin had been turned to a sulky frown. I knew we were thinking the exact same thing.

My head shifted to Hugo. He was shaking his head as there was a slight wetness in his eyes as well. 

Everything felt like slow motion. And then it hit me.

I

had

to 

battle

her.

I simply muttered a small "no!" Then tears started to stream down my face. 

Chein saw my tears and awkwardly tried to wipe them off my face. I cracked a smile. He's such a dork! 

"This is hardly the time you love birds!" Brinkley/Azule said angrily. 

Chein and I blushed.

Brinkley/Azule P.O.V.

This can't be true! It can't be! Sweet innocent Gabby couldn't be akumatized! She's too,... bubbly! I can't believe Emma has the nerve to flirt with Chein at this time. But I wonder, what could have done it? We were with her all night! We said nothing that could have made her upset, we just watched movies and played games! I felt a tear start to form and quickly shook it off. UGH I CAN'T SHOW ANY WEAKNESS AROUND THE TEAM! Haha, that's not bothering Emma over there. She's bawling like a baby! But, she has Chein to comfort her. I have,... no one. Hornet's still in the hospital. 

"How can you prove she's akumatized? You could just be lying, you dumb dog!" I said trying to show confidence. 

"Why would I joke about that?!?!?!?!" Chein responded, obviously very offended. 

"Because, it's to awful to be true." 

"Azule! Why would he just joke about that! He knows it would be off boundaries." Emma said trying to choke back her tears. 

"Do you know why she was akumatized?" Hugo asked. 

"I don't..... But don't you guys know her identity?" He said staring at me and Emma. 

"Yeah.." we responded.

"You could ask her family if anything happened." 

"Good idea!" 

"Yeah, thats the smartest thing you've ever said!" I responded. 

We all started to laugh. I'm glad I got to lighten the mood, even if it was just for a second.