Graduation!

Lena and Kathleen are best friends, they have known each other for a long time. They are powerful but good at heart, they don't use their power and money on useless reasons but only when necessary!

Lena's POV

It was the day that I was graduating, not just me but Kathleen as well. I never thought that this day would come so soon, especially for Kathleen she isn't the type of girl who you would expect to graduate or even finish secondary school.

Well hay ho I am glad that we are finally graduating because me and Kathleen have big plans for our future, we have started our own business but we cannot start setting everything up till our new building and offices are done with there construction work.

I quickly get into my car and drive to Kathleen's house, both of us have a big family so we live with our parents in their mansions. I was given an extra key so I can go in and she also has an extra key to my place too.

I walk up the stairs and open the door, the maid greets me as everyone around knows me pretty well. I rush up to Kathleen's bedroom and burst open the door.

Kathleen's POV

My eyes shot wide open when someone burst into my room with big eyes. I knew I was in trouble because I didn't wake up early and now Lena was not happy.

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and washed myself up and got into my clothes for graduation. I cant belive im actually graduating I never thought I would graduate. I thought I would be working at McDonald's flipping burger patties like sponge bob.

"Im sorry Lena, I forgot to put an alarm on because i was reading ff all night," I said looking down at the floor. "It's chill I know how much you love to read BTS smut and other weird shit so it's chill," Lena replied with a smile.

No one's POV

Lena and Kathleen both got into the car and made their way over so they're not late for the graduation ceremony. Kathleen loved Lena's car as much as she loved Lena because she is allowed to be herself and do whatever crazy shit she wants. But if it was their family one she couldn't as they would have a driver who has to keep an eye on her which makes her geel awkward.

Lena's parents let Lena have a car because she didn't want someone to drive her every single place she wanted to go. Lena and Kathleen appreciate their parents a lot and respect them a lot with a lot of trust.

After the graduation ceremony it was time for the after party, both Lena's and Kathleen's family decided to throw one big party together.

Both Lena and Kathleen were so excited because their bestfriends would also be flying over.

Lena's bestfriend is Jeon Jungkook:

Kathleen's bestfriend  is  Min Yoongi (AKA Suga):

Lena and Kathleen loved the boys as much as the boys loved them so they were also excited to see the girls after a while because of their careers it was difficult

But they face timed, messaged... a lot to each other so that they kept up to date what was going on both the girls and boys lives.

Kathleen's POV

Just as me and Lena walked out we were stopped by two boys one was standing in front of Lena and the other in front of me. Both mine and Lena's expressions changed into a confused one waiting for one of them to speak.

Finally, the boy in front of Lena spoke "I have noticed you around school many times and I was wondering if you would like to the movies with me as a date" he said looking at Lena, then suddenly the boy in front of me spoke after him "I was also wondering the same thing, if you would like to go with me Kathleen" he shyly said.

I looked at Lena who was looking at me, 'who would want me I am a fat potato' I thought to myself as I thought of yoongi.

Lena's POV

The situation was awkward considering me and Kathleen had feelings for our bestfriends "sorry boys we are already taken, no hard feelings!" We both lied in unison leaving the boys with a frown and making our way out of the builiding.

As we reached the car I noticed that I had dropped something and went back to get it telling Kathleen to wait for me in the car. I found what I was looking for and didn't realise that there was a rock and tripped.

Being prepared to hit the hard concrete, instead I was held by something soft. I opened my eyes to see a boy with a smile, it was Mark Tuan. Me and Kathleen were close to Mark since we were in grade 5 and were close friends.

"Thanks Mark," I said with a smile as he helped me stand. "It's ok, are you alright?" He asked with a concerned look on his face, I nodded to let him know that i was fine and not to worry.

We said our byes and made our ways back, after I reached my car I noticed Kathleen listening to J-hopes new mixtape and was jamming out to it.

No ones POV

Kathleen decided to stay over at Lena's and of course her parents didn't mind because they knew Kathleen very well.

Not to mention Lena and Kathleen were part of two mafia families, but Lena's and Kathleen's families were very close like them so the two mafia families were practically woking together as one big mafia family.

Kathleen and Lena were highly trained considering them to being the only girls in their families and knew a lot of techniques and were very smart, although in the real world Kathleen had the knowledge of a fish named Dory.

Kathleen had an older brother called BamBam. Lena was an only child but for her she considered BamBam as her brother to, she never felt lonely as her parents would spend time with Lena and Lena was also close to the servants and maids as she knew they were people and not slaves and cared about them too. She wasn't like those spoilt brats who treated the workers like slaves but she treated them like her own family and so did Kathleen.

*****************************
Each of my chapter are 1000+ words so please bare with me I'm not that good of a writer!
Don't forget to vote!!!
☺☺☺